The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

MotownJake

Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to have one thread dedicated to sharing the golf-related gifts you receive or give this Christmas (or maybe the ones you get for yourself).

I like it. Look forward to seeing what people get.

I am getting a very awesome Custom THP HandCrafted Staff Project X shaft that i can't wait to show off. I got my wife a pair of Nike golf shoes she was eyeing up, and a Nike sweater. Hoping for lots of golf together in 2016.

I bought myself a GBB earlier as a Christmas/birthday gift to myself.

I bought my wife a Garmin S2 gps, maybe more to follow tomorrow

I bought myself a D200 driver and 3 wood directly from W/S. Merry Christmas to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I re-shafted my 2014 Bertha and am giving it to my son for Christmas. Hoeing for some golf related gifts with my name on them under the tree this year as well.

I got a Odyssey Works Big T blade from my In-Laws!

So far I've got a super stroke 3.0 grip that I plan on playing around with on my Big T #5. Most of my golf needs were taken care of at #TheGrandaddy though, so probably won't be getting a bunch of stuff.

I bought myself a Biocell 4-5 hybrid in mint condition off Global Golf delivered for less than $50! It was brand new with the plastic wrap on it and even included the adjustment tool which I have way too many of now...

The other ones I have (2-3 and 3-4) are really nice and at this price are a tremendous value.

Dave

I bought some new clubs in the fall. I also just this week bought a new air compressor for my work shop. Wife bought me a power washer and I bought her a new laptop.

If all goes well, I'll be playing Rams Hill Golf Course on Monday as a gift from my wife. Heard it's an amazing course and conditions are perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought myself a Taylormade Ghost Black Maranello (#9 style) putter and winn oversize grip for Christmas

Bought a bunch of tee times for THPers at a number of courses including TPC Las Vegas for one heck of a weekend with THPers.

No need for equipment now or accessories. I think I'm good for a while as long as my swing and low point stay the same. I'm getting a few golf games to do golf course design. Looks like I got an Xbox one that has all the bells and whistles

Also asked for a gift card for a nice dinner for 2 at the country club on lobster night. Love live Maine lobster and, I can usually handle 2 at the most. I might purchase grips and canister of beebee pellets. I was thinking of pouring a few down my shafts for more head weight. Also have left over shaft corks so they won't roll back up to the grip end

Things I bought myself - GBB 13.5* Driver, Neo Ghost GPS.

From others - to be determined!

Other than my awesome Secret Santa gift, I won't be getting anything golf related for Christmas, but that's normal.

I did treat myself to CG16's which should arrive sometime after Christmas:D

So far my boss got me a Gift card to golfsmith. Was not expecting that at all.

Gifts I know of are a Sun Mountain 2.5 and a dozen Snell My Tour balls. Not sure what else Santa will bring.

Edit....forgot a Seamus hybrid headcover too!

Got a little something in the mail today from JB and GG Claus!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450982385.187889.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Callaway 54* MD3 wedge wrapped under the tree from my wife. I know because she asked me for exactly what I wanted so she would buy the right club. And the golf club shapped box is pretty easy to figure out. Hope to play with it Sunday!

I bought myself Callaway MD3 wedges, a 54S and a 58W.

The even better gift that I had a hand in planning is that my mother is paying for my father and all four of us sons to congregate at Cog Hill in Chicago for a golf weekend sometime next summer for my dad's 60th birthday. My three brothers will find out tomorrow.

I may be getting a gps watch...If I do not save all my money for THP events..

My wife agreed that my presents this year would be a whole bag fitting and whatever clubs I get as a result. Probably going to order GBB driver and 3wd and Apex CF 16 irons soon to make for a very merry Christmas for me!

no other golf stuff under tree but what else does a guy need!?

Back