The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

What's going on this week Grandaddy guys?

I am heading to the range today with the SC100. After that heading to the gym for some cardio and legs. Got 36 planned on Saturday with some of you.

This is going to be here before we know it!
Working out Monday through Thursday, range and heading to KC Friday, and 36 on Saturday. Outside of that, drooling over drivers, irons, wedges, and putters on Callaway's site and on THP.

I am heading to the range today with the SC100. After that heading to the gym for some cardio and legs. Got 36 planned on Saturday with some of you.

Sick little girl means not much at all.

e6a188ef9f952de77d2845c2497f8cde.jpg

Doing work right now! Course is empty playing solo best ball, playing my actual ball out first on the greens! Playing with a plumber neck putter to get my eyes trained for a #1W putter!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Working out Monday through Thursday, range and heading to KC Friday, and 36 on Saturday. Outside of that, drooling over drivers, irons, wedges, and putters on Callaway's site and on THP.
Great position to be, drooling that is. Have fun in KC.

Ill get 18 in tomorrow as well, then Saturday I get to test the putter against the scariest pins of the year in the home courses Nightmare Pins Scramble!

This week is a light week. Just some indoor putting. Momma heads to Vegas for a girls trip so I have the girls from thurs to mon.

a couple of short game sessions scheduled in the next 3 days. Then off to Dallas for the weekend.

Busy week for me. Plan on cardio workout 3 days this week (already did a 2 mile run this morning before work). Going to the golf course during lunch Tues-Friday to work on chipping. Golf course for an hour before work Wednesday and Thursday to work on putting. Then the in-laws come in this weekend, so a lot of family stuff planned. But, I'm going to try to squeeze in 18 holes Sunday morning. Just need to have the very first tee time to get back home early. Also, want to squeeze in some 7am range time Saturday morning to work on my getting my driver game back on track. I'd like to try and find some time to get back to Golfsmith to hit GBB driver some more, and look at some Heaven Woods as well. And roll the Odyssey putters some more.

Sick little girl means not much at all.
Sorry to hear that, man. Hope she gets better soon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Grandaddy Prep: Thru 9 holes of Solo Best Ball +6 42 on my actual ball and a +2 38 on my best of both balls. Recorded total putts on my actual ball and had 17, only hit 2/7 fairways, not happy on that one

Not much this week other than rolling some putts indoors. Work all week long plus a festival that normally brings us around 10k in over the weekend plus home course is under water

Busy week for me. Plan on cardio workout 3 days this week (already did a 2 mile run this morning before work). Going to the golf course during lunch Tues-Friday to work on chipping. Golf course for an hour before work Wednesday and Thursday to work on putting. Then the in-laws come in this weekend, so a lot of family stuff planned. But, I'm going to try to squeeze in 18 holes Sunday morning. Just need to have the very first tee time to get back home early. Also, want to squeeze in some 7am range time Saturday morning to work on my getting my driver game back on track. I'd like to try and find some time to get back to Golfsmith to hit GBB driver some more, and look at some Heaven Woods as well. And roll the Odyssey putters some more.

Not just directed at Misike, but to all of you guys.... keep it up! You guys are doing a great job and its awesome to see you working so hard. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

The reason I quoted Misike is because of the bolded area. Get as much time with the Callaway options as you can, its a bit of a shock to have all new equipment and if you can be familiar with it beforehand, all the better!

I was going to go about it in almost exactly the reverse, had I been selected (not really on purpose, more based on availability here).

Most of the gear would have been in my hands for the first time ever at the fitting. I would have gone out of my mind not being able to try out a ton of stuff beforehand.

Luckily you guys have a ton of access to the awesome Callaway products down there! Get as much time is as you can! Great that it will be second nature by the time The Grandaddy comes around.

It's a little silly, but I decided to pretend I'm going to The Grandaddy in order to grind out some prep on my own. I was wondering how I would try and prepare and thought it would be fun to do it like this while following you guys. It's fun to pretend! I flew to Houston to spend time with my brother (scratch or +1) for some swing doctoring over the past few days and saw some really good changes!
Keep up the grind boys! I'll grind along in spirit!

It's a little silly, but I decided to pretend I'm going to The Grandaddy in order to grind out some prep on my own. I was wondering how I would try and prepare and thought it would be fun to do it like this while following you guys. It's fun to pretend! I flew to Houston to spend time with my brother (scratch or +1) for some swing doctoring over the past few days and saw some really good changes!
Keep up the grind boys! I'll grind along in spirit!

I thought for a second you were going to say you flew to California, and are currently knocking on the doors of the performance center for your fitting and tour lol.

I am heading to Kansas City this weekend for a round of golf and relaxing weekend with my wife. She is a saint. Our entire first year of marriage is being spent 1000 miles apart.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little short game practice.

76dae314c521f631af4c5112603d4da9.jpg

Played 18 today, played in a 5 dollar skins game with some guys at the home course from the yellow tees(5600 yards). It made for some pretty good practice since I actually haven't played those tees once this year. I usually play the whites from 6500 yards, but I got some great wedge work in playing the shorter course, I walked away from the round with a 41/43-84 with three birdies and a skin for the day. I was more caught up in conversation and didn't track any stats but overall my second round putting with a plumbers neck style putter was another success but its a little light for my liking so I am really looking forward to rolling the #1W Works Tank Cruiser Putter that was just released!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Because of some tips from theHeez and deuce, I worked again today on 'rule of 12' chipping. I think it is really starting to come around. I used to be a guy who used the 56* on every shot around the green, but this is definitely reducing the severity of the mistakes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I guess I must ask what the rule of 12 is?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of some tips from theHeez

Hopefully he didn't tell you to grab some Gatorade for the bus trip! Lol

Pretty exited for you guys! Gear, memories, swag, fitting, Hideaway, breakfast sliders, comfort stations....

Holy crap! You guys are going to kill it!

Hells yes!

Oh. For the record. 60 days and counting....

Back