The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Not afraid to hit 3 wood off deck. Just unsure what direction I'll end up going.

Gotcha. Definitely a tough decision. Wish I could help but I think both are solid choices either way.

So today I hit 30 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill and finished off with a shoulder and back workout. I may not be able to swing a club everyday with my travel schedule, but you better believe that I am improving every single day

I'm quoting this... Because I can :alien: .... But really for the guys who get on later at night.

All things I believe, all things I mean.

Thanks for quoting that. What a long day. In STL for work. It's been rough lately to post. Granddaddy prep is back in full swing. Got a learning round in last Sunday, scramble tournament this Saturday and hopefully a round this Sunday!??!?

Mini driver should be waiting when it get home tomorrow! Going to hit the range with that.

O ya it's getting real.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for quoting that. What a long day. In STL for work. It's been rough lately to post. Granddaddy prep is back in full swing. Got a learning round in last Sunday, scramble tournament this Saturday and hopefully a round this Sunday!??!?

Mini driver should be waiting when it get home tomorrow! Going to hit the range with that.

O ya it's getting real.

Sunday, 8:30am Peoria Ridge in Miami!

Sunday, 8:30am Peoria Ridge in Miami!

Boom! Sounds like a plan. Can't wait to meet my capt! And also play again with Taylor (even though he is wrong handed) ;)

There truly is no words to describe the way I feel about this event. Thinking about it honestly helps me get through rough days. I can't look at anything golf related without thinking of this event. I absolutely love being on a team. A group of people with one common goal working individually and collectively to achieve the goal they have set out is something I have missed since my days playing high school basketball.

Another thing I admit I have slacked off lately with commenting due to be busy with work these last couple of weeks but I promise to be more active in the threads. I am planning a trip to Myrtle Beach to play some tougher courses and to get my hands on some of the new gear as the PGA SS is the closest place to me that will have the gear for me to try out

Seat 32D here... looks like we are all sitting pretty close

Last edited:
Probably the leaders right now.

I wouldn't sleep on the 816 fwy. Very forgiving and easy to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone upgrading their seats? I think i might be

I did. I tried for first class but couldnt, so i went to the front with extra leg room and exit row on the way home.

I'm going to call delta to see about it. At least on my flight to and from SAN from ATL

I just made all my seats window seats! That'll work for me!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I just upgraded 3 of my 4 flights. The flight from DFW to Cle i had a decent seat anyways and i have a feeling im gonna need some rest so i dont mind where im sitting because ill be asleep haha but i will be fully upgraded from CLE to DFW and DFW to SAN!! man i cant wait!

I just made all my seats window seats! That'll work for me!

I'm a window seat fan myself.

I just upgraded 3 of my 4 flights. The flight from DFW to Cle i had a decent seat anyways and i have a feeling im gonna need some rest so i dont mind where im sitting because ill be asleep haha but i will be fully upgraded from CLE to DFW and DFW to SAN!! man i cant wait!

what airline you on?

aisle seats FTW

I tried that recently on a flight from baltimore. Every freaking time someone walked by the bumped in to me.

what airline you on?

I tried that recently on a flight from baltimore. Every freaking time someone walked by the bumped in to me.
American Airlines

I never asked, anyone else on the United Flight out of Chicago and 9:09 AM?

I'm flying southwest so no need to upgrade. A list ftw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking about upgrading on the ATL to San and the same flight back. Gonna give them a call and see what they can do

Was thinking about upgrading on the ATL to San and the same flight back. Gonna give them a call and see what they can do

let me know what they say to you. For me over the phone it was 250 change fee + difference in fare. Might just end up doing the upgrade to the comfort+

let me know what they say to you. For me over the phone it was 250 change fee + difference in fare. Might just end up doing the upgrade to the comfort+
250 for each flight or total?

Seats changed, exit row FTW.

Is it just me, or does the "things to do before the grandaddy" list keep getting shorter and shorter?

Back