The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

let me know what they say to you. For me over the phone it was 250 change fee + difference in fare. Might just end up doing the upgrade to the comfort+

You can't just upgrade the seat? It was only $70 per upgrade with United for me

Called Delta twice and both times the call got dropped but if there is a 250 + the difference in fare I may just stay in the seats I have. Both seats are aisle seats so at least I'll have some leg room

Seats changed, exit row FTW.

Is it just me, or does the "things to do before the grandaddy" list keep getting shorter and shorter?
That means its getting closer and closer!

You can't just upgrade the seat? It was only $70 per upgrade with United for me

not to first. To their "comfort" seats I can. 39 each flight between ALB and ATL, 69 each on flights between ATL and SAN

not to first. To their "comfort" seats I can. 39 each flight between ALB and ATL, 69 each on flights between ATL and SAN
Never flown delta what is their "comfort" seats?

Never flown delta what is their "comfort" seats?

From Delta

"Enjoy an upgraded experience with more of the perks you need in Delta Comfort+. Take advantage of your time in the air with access to Sky Priority® boarding1, dedicated overhead bin space, extra legroom, superior snacks, free drinks2, and complimentary premium entertainment."

mmmm.... superior snacks

Makes sense. I'm holding out first class can still happen when I check in. Otherwise aisle seat wth extra legroom!

if Callaway does not provide shoes(did year 1, not year 2), any thought in to ordering a pair to match up?

im down for sure

if Callaway does not provide shoes(did year 1, not year 2), any thought in to ordering a pair to match up?

i'm down for sure. hell lets get two pair!

I wish I would have upgraded my flights last year, IMO the price is well worth it, and it's not like you are afforded this opportunity everyday!

Hard to keep up with this thread......you guys are on fire last few weeks in here.

Getting to play with one of your own this weekend. I'll report back how this young south bayou boy is looking on the CA terrain test run.

I'd be down with that. What'd you have in mind?

I would be game for this!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'd be down with that. What'd you have in mind?

really I haven't looked. I know you can find these inexpensively. Hell if did go that route, I'd even think about throwing out options and letting THP decide.

Callaway-Golf-Xfer-Vibe-Golf-Shoes-2015-Model_Default_ALT1_225.jpeg

really I haven't looked. I know you can find these inexpensively. Hell if did go that route, I'd even think about throwing out options and letting THP decide.

I have the bottom pair and like them just fine. Plus…THP green.

Ya having THP pick could be a fun way to get people involved IMO.

I have a few pairs of the Del Mars and love them

I like it. Getting the community involved while making this more formal as a team. Its a win win in my books

Ya having THP pick could be a fun way to get people involved IMO.

I have a few pairs of the Del Mars and love them

I like it. Getting the community involved while making this more formal as a team. Its a win win in my books

Taking it to the apparel thread might get more input too since more eyes go there than here.

Back