The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I think I got you by .4

I know a decent amount of the zoo crew handicaps are right around that number too. Should make for some good matches

O man this is Getting so awesome and exciting. I think my handicap is lower than it should be but will play my best and be conservative to ease the blow up holes

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

No clue, I suspect all that will be known there as far as if the past holds true or if changes are made.

It will at least be similar to what we have done in the past.

O man this is Getting so awesome and exciting. I think my handicap is lower than it should be but will play my best and be conservative to ease the blow up holes

As long as you were honest with yourself and played your game you'll be fine

I know a decent amount of the zoo crew handicaps are right around that number too. Should make for some good matches

We definitely have some around there but definitely have some higher and some lower.

And before someone asks, I only have ONE pairing set in my head at the moment.
I can't wait until dinner on Sunday to talk over all the options and see who gels with whom. Also love that we have some people that are so well matched and familiar with each other that their pairing is already set, that comfort and familiarity will be a huge asset.

As long as you were honest with yourself and played your game you'll be fine

Yep I think we all be just fine.

I can't wait until dinner on Sunday to talk over all the options and see who gels with whom. Also love that we have some people that are so well matched and familiar with each other that their pairing is already set, that comfort and familiarity will be a huge asset.
What's coolest in my mind though is looking through everything for months, I'd literally pair anyone with anyone and be happy with it. I truly believe we are going to have some really really nice compliments to each player in every group.

This is getting real!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What's coolest in my mind though is looking through everything for months, I'd literally pair anyone with anyone and be happy with it. I truly believe we are going to have some really really nice compliments to each player in every group.
Can you make sure to pair me with an A player? I'm not above riding coat tails... :alien:

From reading the responses lately, I agree there are a lot of ways the pairings could go and no bad options.

Can you make sure to pair me with an A player? I'm not above riding coat tails... :alien:

From reading the responses lately, I agree there are a lot of ways the pairings could go and no bad options.

Ddec it is

Nice having guys that have won some pretty big/Major events in the past as well! Cough, cough, looking at you! :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya Neb. Don't forget. Your the original MVP. You are our A player

Nice having guys that have won some pretty big/Major events in the past as well! Cough, cough, looking at you! :alien:

Oh dear... Want to see me throw this football over that mountain??

I will say that jman has been an awesome captain. He's a THP'er that I've had he pleasure of playing with and I will go to the end for him. Not many in my book reach jman status.

I trust he will pair this team up and make adjustments as needed. Bottom line is that no matter what it's on is to execute and make him look good.

My plan is to hustle until the end and leave all that I have on that course because he deserves that and more

You guys freaking rock.

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

We playing this weekend jman!?!?

Need some more granddaddy prep.

Absolutely love hearing the pairings talk. I know this may sound cliché but I honestly have no issues with being paired with anyone on this team. I would go to battle with everyone on this team and believe that everyone on the team feels the same. And that is going to be huge in winning the belt.

I am however very excited to see who I am matched up against.

Love seeing this talk. James and I shared an awesome round and talked a bit about these. He isn't taking them lightly.

James is a good egg. I have had the privilege of playing many rounds and spending lots of time with him. He is one of the most genuine people I know, and I cannot wait to go compete for him

Absolutely love hearing the pairings talk. I know this may sound cliché but I honestly have no issues with being paired with anyone on this team. I would go to battle with everyone on this team and believe that everyone on the team feels the same. And that is going to be huge in winning the belt.

I am however very excited to see who I am matched up against.

I'll 2nd that. I would play with anyone on this team. And Jman has been freaking killing it from day one. I know he really has put some thought into this, and I'll back any pairing he makes, 100 percent.

Re reading the past couple pages here, I am exited for you guys!

LOVE seeing the signatures also!

Go Get em fellas!

I couldn't sleep, so Just like my days this time last year, I have been out in the garage hitting balls into my net...

Back