The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Hmm, this Grandaddy thing seems popular. I should look into it.

you are on!

Hell yeah! Whether a part of #teamredemption or following along on THP, no.5 isn't happening for you. Game on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.

Sounds like an awesome plan!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

This old man is ready to rumble :deadhorse:

I'm ready to take down some names and shoot low. Put me in captain

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

PUMPED!

Give 'em hell!

I so want to be a part of the team that takes down the ZOOCrew and brings the belt home.

Playing some but really practicing hard in hopes of getting on the team for this

Contests starting next week? Hell to the yeah. I can't wait to see what is required to get in, and can't tell you all how relieved I am that I don't have to stress about them this year. I think this train is going to be picking up steam and December will be here in no time.

Contests starting next week? Hell to the yeah. I can't wait to see what is required to get in, and can't tell you all how relieved I am that I don't have to stress about them this year. I think this train is going to be picking up steam and December will be here in no time.

Wrestle a grizzly bear - ck
French kiss an alligator - ck
Butt heads with a bull moose - ck

You've done these things? :bulgy-eyes:

Beat Jason - no ck

Hearing the contests are due to start is a good pick-me-up for today when I still don't feel well

I might not be 100% today but the #ZooCrew better belive I will be 110% ready by the time this rolls round

Been in a slump lately and found that competition has added that extra something to keep me on my game. Granddaddy would be that ultimate competition to be in. Can't wait to see how it pans out for everyone.

Can't wait for the contests to start for this. Gonna bring that belt to THP.

I can't wait for the contest to start next week! I'm leaving for the beach in the morning so I will have all week to work on my entry without being bothered by work.
#TeamRedemption, bringing the belt home where it belongs!

Back