The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I want the contests to start in a bad way.

I want this so bad, I cant even put it into words. Frantic dance perhaps.

Best tweet I have seen in months!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!

Can't wait!!! look forward to seeing what's in store for trying to get in!

Bring it on!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always nice for him to have a new target haha. One day I shall exact my revenge though

And let the record show that I did not start it this time. Just finished it.

Time to say......"Let get it on"

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I like the sound of contests!

and winning

Ah the greatness of Mr. Finley, I hope I get to meet him some day.

Yessssss!!!!! Music to my eyes? (Since I'm reading this? Either way I'm pumped to see this message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the contests to kick off, I need to be in this.

I like how everyone just kind of concentrates on trash talk with Finley. Doesn't really deserve it, especially given his performance at last year's #grandaddy (being so helpful to THP by losing all his matches) I'm glad he rolls with it and gives it back just as well as he receives it. Maybe this year we can bait someone else to trash talk back and forth? Except Johnny! No one needs that in their life, just as ScottyG.

I like how everyone just kind of concentrates on trash talk with Finley. Doesn't really deserve it, especially given his performance at last year's #grandaddy (being so helpful to THP by losing all his matches) I'm glad he rolls with it and gives it back just as well as he receives it. Maybe this year we can bait someone else to trash talk back and forth? Except Johnny! No one needs that in their life, just as ScottyG.

He is a 4 time THP Hall of Famer.

He is a 4 time THP Hall of Famer.

yeah that's true.

I got THP avatar control for a week that says he doesn't make 5 time THP HOF in 2015!

Seeing that made my heart skip a beat! The contests are so much fun and the joy of seeing your name called is the most amazing feeling ever! There are a select few that know what that feels like and I will not lie, IT IS FRIGGEN AWESOME!!!

Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see who joins Jman & Neb. This year is THP's year and the belt is coming home! Now to see about being the first ever repeat participant...

Yes...Yes...Yes.... !!!

Back