The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

No golf for me today. I'm in Denver visiting family and stuck inside due to this white crap! It's almost May. Not right.
4b4866a44d2dec5803c53b0e1a9c5b2e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're feeling my pain brother.

No golf for me today. I'm in Denver visiting family and stuck inside due to this white crap! It's almost May. Not right.
4b4866a44d2dec5803c53b0e1a9c5b2e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's just terrible

90c0aaab3082ecb89fb26ea207637945.jpg

Pulling up to the range today. Haven't seen a course in 2 weeks but not even worried. Grinding it out on the range. Come next weekend I'll be playing 54 holes leading up to the event. Otherwise I'm grinding!!

After this weekend we are on deck boys. What's the prep look like this weekend for everyone? I will be playing 18 Sunday. Will have new to me irons in play.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yessir! My youngest turns 8 today so no golf or golf activities of any kind today aside from possibly picking up my clubs later on today, but I hope to at least get to the range tomorrow.

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

After this weekend we are on deck boys. What's the prep look like this weekend for everyone? I will be playing 18 Sunday. Will have new to me irons in play.

About to head out and get in a little putting and short game practice and play 18. Pretty much rinse and repeat tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dang, serious snow. That just blows. Sorry to see that. Hope it melts by June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to post in the live round thread from saguaro.

Playing some bad golf as of late. I'll consider it getting this out of my system.

Actually striking the ball quite well - so I fee like I can turn it around soon.

Driving range...

5a2866fee89a7de7f8fd0b61ddfde454.jpg

Sanded and aerated the greens on Saguaro recently. They were still rolling pretty consistent today. Probably a little slower today than they will be for the Gauntlet.

Its a gorgeous course and I can't wait to play it again with THPers and Zoo Crew captains in a few weeks!!

Sanded and aerated the greens on Saguaro recently. They were still rolling pretty consistent today. Probably a little slower today than they will be for the Gauntlet.

Its a gorgeous course and I can't wait to play it again with THPers and Zoo Crew captains in a few weeks!!

That's a good thing. They will be rolling true in 20 days!!!!!!!

New baby? No problem!!

3b6146dbe122fb187c2a6e8667bab507.jpg

#Dedication

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Putting starting to come around but still a little tightening up to do. Had 5 putts touch the hole and not fall.

Maybe not the best idea switching irons 3 weeks before the event. But a great first go around at the range with the 545s. They really just want to go straight. Once I adjusted to the slightly heavier shaft I was really compressing the ball and seeing a nice mid launch. 18 tomorrow at California Country club at 7am. I can't believe I will be driving to Arizona in 20 days for #TheGauntlet.

Won my flight at my club's member guest today. Figure it is a good way to begin my summer of championships!!
#TeamEthanator
#TimeToTakeNamesIsComing

Won my flight at my club's member guest today. Figure it is a good way to begin my summer of championships!!
#TeamEthanator
#TimeToTakeNamesIsComing

Congrats Dave! Couple of good weeks of golf with this and a hole in one. And you know good things always come in threes! #TeamEthanator

Course for today. Haven't play a round in a couple of weeks. These guys like to gamble so will get some pressure golf today.

b29db89cac2d033f76ab1d0ea7980da5.jpg

Course for today. Haven't play a round in a couple of weeks. These guys like to gamble so will get some pressure golf today.

#NoDesert
Looks nice!! Hit 'em straight!

Congrats Dave!

Get after it Teammate!! #TeamAJ

Nice par 3 here playing about 170. Perfect day
b7a0fe83daba6d1348fe3c30b6ddd33d.jpg

Back