The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Played a round over the weekend with stevececil. My weakness is currently putting. That'll be a focus for me over the next few weeks.

I expect you to share a detailed yardage book with the team prior to the event to study! #TeamEthanator #Mr.HIO

GPS and laser were quite good to me!!
There are a couple of things I remember. I will pass that along.

I had an unbelievable lesson today. We have changed my big moss to a fade instead of a pull hook so that the ball lands softer when I do miss. I am really looking forward to playing with the new change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had an unbelievable lesson today. We have changed my big moss to a fade instead of a pull hook so that the ball lands softer when I do miss. I am really looking forward to playing with the new change.

Hook, fade, slice, draw, cut....
I cannot wait to see what shows up in May!

On a more serious note, just hit the fairways out here. The desert was full of balls, I found a ton. I wasn't even really looking.

Hook, fade, slice, draw, cut....
I cannot wait to see what shows up in May!

On a more serious note, just hit the fairways out here. The desert was full of balls, I found a ton. I wasn't even really looking.

I think you and me play the same game. Holy ****

Ive been practicing my butt off and Just last week i had a real sharp pain radiating from my shoulder down to my elbow. It was diagnosed as "golfers elbow". But nothing some Rock Tape and rest couldn't fix.

Yesterday's range session had ZERO pain. All is good.

Ive been practicing my butt off and Just last week i had a real sharp pain radiating from my shoulder down to my elbow. It was diagnosed as "golfers elbow". But nothing some Rock Tape and rest couldn't fix.

Lord don't get hurt partner.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lord don't get hurt partner.

It was from overuse. Not just practice but I moved my office last week so the moving of furniture along with practice, I guess overdid it. I'm no spring chicken apparently.

Had a pretty miserable range session just now at lunch. Felt really out of sorts. Pretty sure I am getting in my own way and just need to trust my swing

Had a pretty miserable range session just now at lunch. Felt really out of sorts. Pretty sure I am getting in my own way and just need to trust my swing

We all have these days. In the future, if you can't trust your swing then you can trust mine! Really though - plenty of time to iron it out.

Know a lot more than I care to about that topic. Dealing with another bout of it myself right now. Elbow brace, Chiro, and some exercises and should be ok.

First hole with my minor swing change. Yes sir!
ba6906634b88de846dc101df3d8572cd.jpg

3f5305c26cc6582d2b09951f916806a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else tingling with excitement and wondering what we're going to do between rounds on Saturday and Sunday?

It's getting so close. I have been hitting so balls to get ready for this. I just can't wait to meet everyone and have a great time.

I will be on a plane flying to Phoenix exactly 3 weeks from now. I wish it was now. ,

Man we are 3 weeks away. It's crazy!!!!!! IM PUMPED!

Everyday in my office at the end of the day I yell out the days remaining. My boss just laughs.

Nothing but golf golf golf for 4 days. :golf:

Got in some good practice at the range today. Starting to click with my new irons, which is a great feeling. My instructor had me make a few changes to setup and posture, and it's made all the difference in the world from a ball striking perspective. Going to be ready to get it all transferred to the course by the time the event rolls around.

I'm getting more and more excited about this by the day. Going to be a fantastic time, and looking forward to celebrating a Team Finley victory.

Got in some good practice at the range today. Starting to click with my new irons, which is a great feeling. My instructor had me make a few changes to setup and posture, and it's made all the difference in the world from a ball striking perspective. Going to be ready to get it all transferred to the course by the time the event rolls around.

I'm getting more and more excited about this by the day. Going to be a fantastic time, and looking forward to celebrating a Team Finley victory.

You misspelled Finley. It's spelled S-T-R-I-P-E S-H-O-W.

I'm getting more and more excited about this by the day. Going to be a fantastic time, and looking forward to celebrating a Team Rookie victory.

You misspelled Finley. It's spelled R-O-O-K-I-E.

You guys are too kind :wink:

:clapp:

I will be on a plane flying to Phoenix exactly 3 weeks from now. I wish it was now. ,

I didn't realize my flight was just 3 weeks away! Got to double the efforts and hit the range and course to prepare!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

After a busy week at work and the weather over the weekend the final push of prep will begin next week. I had my best round of the year last week so I'm hoping I will be able to build on that.

I will be playing golf for the next four days AND THEN every day next week! Starting Monday, the ChromeSoft balls will be in play.
Im also contemplating a Callaway hat to keep the champagne from ruining my hair when Ethan leads his team to victory!
Keep at it, gents! I want everyone to have a fun time and enjoy the golf while in AZ!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back