The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Wow is all I can say...that’s gotta be a first.

Ultimate rookie mistake? Can't wait for the reveal. Going to see some fireworks tonight haha

Wow, someone went around our ordering and sent in their own shafts. I see this as I am unboxing and getting clubs ready for tonight.
Should I lose them?

This is extremely disappointing to read. These companies go way out of their way for the participants. Let this be said right now, had I known about this I would not have let it go through, and I want to make sure going forward people who get into events know this is not ok. That is all I am going to say about this, now enjoy this awesome event!

that's a pretty ballsy move

Ben Hogan Shaftgate 2019

Wow, someone went around our ordering and sent in their own shafts. I see this as I am unboxing and getting clubs ready for tonight.
Should I lose them?

definitely interesting way to start the weekend for one person

The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

That takes a certain amount of.richardness to disregard the entire process but also a hell of a lot of arrogance when you haven’t even met or talked with the oem in person....which is the point.

Both the OEM and THP are fully expecting everyone to follow the process of obtaining what’s available from the oem. One, because it shows what’s available and two because they want the review and initial process to go as seamlessly as it could to showcase what the OEMs capabilities and even limitations are. Stick to the script. If You wanna swap out the shafts available after you’ve given them a fair shot and run for your money? Fine. But don’t be a Richard before you even get the chance to see what’s in store. Just complete disregard for the way things have always been done....which has worked quite well over the years.

Kudos to Hogan golf for even wanting to roll with the punches on that. Shows they are trying their best to achieve superior customer satisfaction. But, that takes some that no one really should even think about having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There is a certain amount of.richardness to disregard to the entire process but also arrogance that comes with doing that.

Both the OEM and THP are fully expecting everyone to follow the process of obtaining what’s available from the oem. One, because it shows what’s available and two because they want the review and initial process to go as seamless as it could to showcase what the OEMs capabilities and even limitations are. Stick to the script. You wanna swap out the shafts available after you’ve given them a fair shot and run for your money? Fine. But don’t be a Richard before you even get the chance to see what’s in store. Just complete disregard for the way things have been done and have worked quite well over the years.

Kudos to Hogan golf for even wanting to roll with the punches on that. Shows they are trying their best to achieve superior customer satisfaction. But, that takes some that no one really should even think about having.

This post nails it.

I'm agreeing with all, but let's not start the witch hunt just yet until we hear all the details!

I'm tryhing to be Mr. Nice Guy here if you couldn't tell!

I'm agreeing with all, but let's not start the witch hunt just yet until we hear all the details!

I'm tryhing to be Mr. Nice Guy here if you couldn't tell!

Plus lets not let this ruin the event......and it hasn't even started yet!!!!! Onward we go

Lmao! Can confirm it was not a Team JB member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well this narrows it down to just 4 THPers...

Plus lets not let this ruin the event......and it hasn't even started yet!!!!! Onward we go

Totally agree. There’s no need to even know the THPer that did it honestly.

Yikes....

Mistakes happen and we should all root for a fun event starting tonight!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

now enjoy this awesome event!

this. we’ve piled on enough. pretty sure the message has been received. now let’s focus on the event and sponsor.

The bigger mystery is the new Hogan woods & putters...................looking forward to the thoughts on these! We already know the Hogan irons are legit.

The bigger mystery is the new Hogan woods & putters...................looking forward to the thoughts on these! We already know the Hogan irons are legit.

i saw a tweet this week that the fw may be some of the best looking put out by any oem in quite some time. we saw the drivers perform great for the shaft up guys in st louis. curious to see how the rest of the lineup performs.

Exactly! I'm pretty excited to see some feedback on the woods and putter.

Everyone knows chef loves hearing about a good wood!

Exactly! I'm pretty excited to see some feedback on the woods and putter.

Everyone knows chef loves hearing about a good wood!

Hopefully someone can carry it 265 off the deck, in the rain, on film!

Because I couldn’t.

Hopefully someone can carry it 265 off the deck, in the rain, on film!

Because I couldn’t.

I have that film readily accessible if you ever need a reminder...Plus the Puttin4Bird intro is golden!

Staying with my pick of Team TB, but damn jdax has some cleaning up to do now.

Participants.............can we get some side action on a Nashville Hot Chicken eating contest while everyone is there? That would be must see TV.

I'm interested to hear thoughts on the fairway woods as well. Hard ponder mode on those.

I like the looks on the hybrids but I have never hit one. I want to get the fields thought on those.

Back