The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

I'm excited to try out the woods/hybrids. We're playing a little match play on the back 9 to prep for tomorrow.

Well this narrows it down to just 4 THPers...

I'm pretty sure that if it was Tyler from Ben Hogan it wouldn't be a big deal :laughing:

There was a reason I put it in here, rather than the live update thread. This event will be completely fun, no issues and everybody is going to have a blast both here and following along. We even have a few surprises up our sleeves.

With that said, there is a reason for the process and I don't think we need to outline what that is. Its less about a shaft change and more about the process. We asked repeatedly in this thread that if someone had an issue, a question or anything else, to come to us. To not bother the company as they are in the middle of a large launch and that we can answer or help anyway possible.

Instead that was bypassed and despite everybody else using what is offered by the company, one person is not. They don't need to be named. There is no reason to embarrass them. Im sure its a simple error in judgement.

This is not the first time something odd comes up at a THP Event and it won't be the last. In the future however, we will do our part to spell it out a bit more clear, as a lot of work goes into these events and making sure every last detail is taken care of. Those that have been to THP Events in the past and again in the last year, have seen a difference and thank you for those kind words. They have entered a new realm of every last detail being perfect to give the participants a weekend of golf that they cannot get anywhere else.

With that out of the way, we are only a few hours from the Live Update thread opening up and it is GOING TO BE AWESOME.

That takes a certain amount of.richardness to disregard the entire process but also a hell of a lot of arrogance when you haven’t even met or talked with the oem in person....which is the point.

Both the OEM and THP are fully expecting everyone to follow the process of obtaining what’s available from the oem. One, because it shows what’s available and two because they want the review and initial process to go as seamlessly as it could to showcase what the OEMs capabilities and even limitations are. Stick to the script. If You wanna swap out the shafts available after you’ve given them a fair shot and run for your money? Fine. But don’t be a Richard before you even get the chance to see what’s in store. Just complete disregard for the way things have always been done....which has worked quite well over the years.

Kudos to Hogan golf for even wanting to roll with the punches on that. Shows they are trying their best to achieve superior customer satisfaction. But, that takes some that no one really should even think about having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:micdrop:

With that out of the way, we are only a few hours from the Live Update thread opening up and it is GOING TO BE AWESOME.

Lets get it on!!!! Can’t wait!

I'm pretty sure that if it was Tyler from Ben Hogan it wouldn't be a big deal :laughing:
My man @Qwkz51 denies it was him...down to 3.

Looking forward to following. If anyone can round the troops up and get the W this weekend. It’s @JDax

Let’s goooo!!

Mike with a bomb on 16
5677c257049997591907d81637f7f2f7.gif

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

An added bonus is that this super hyped event might be even more hyped now!

The yet to be named participant should be forced to tee of first, in front of everyone, with those custom clubs, and hope and pray he pipes it right down the middle.

If he shoots 72 & leads Team Tyler to victory will he be forgiven? Either way, that’s a “Big Time” move there!

There was a reason I put it in here, rather than the live update thread. This event will be completely fun, no issues and everybody is going to have a blast both here and following along. We even have a few surprises up our sleeves.

With that said, there is a reason for the process and I don't think we need to outline what that is. Its less about a shaft change and more about the process. We asked repeatedly in this thread that if someone had an issue, a question or anything else, to come to us. To not bother the company as they are in the middle of a large launch and that we can answer or help anyway possible.

Instead that was bypassed and despite everybody else using what is offered by the company, one person is not. They don't need to be named. There is no reason to embarrass them. Im sure its a simple error in judgement.

This is not the first time something odd comes up at a THP Event and it won't be the last. In the future however, we will do our part to spell it out a bit more clear, as a lot of work goes into these events and making sure every last detail is taken care of. Those that have been to THP Events in the past and again in the last year, have seen a difference and thank you for those kind words. They have entered a new realm of every last detail being perfect to give the participants a weekend of golf that they cannot get anywhere else.

What shafts were they????

The bigger mystery is the new Hogan woods & putters...................looking forward to the thoughts on these! We already know the Hogan irons are legit.

They are both awesome. I have put plenty of thoughts in the respective threads about both.

They are both awesome. I have put plenty of thoughts in the respective threads about both.

Appreciate it !

The bags look great. The color combo was my #2 choice when I opted for the blue with red accents.

Yeah those bags are clean AF

Lol some people are funny A F around here....hope that doesn't hover over like a cloud.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s going to be a great weekend. Can’t wait for the live thread to hit! Dinner, swag, new clubs!! Guys have gotten a preview of the course today and should be ready come tmrw!

Just finished
f9b85ba303bb572effa8d7c1e7da9fe9.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

@e1iterate

Tell Jdax to hurry.
Also tell THPers to not get there too early as the 5+ hour round means we need a few extra minutes to setup :D

How long before the groups get put on the clock tomorrow?

Gifts from John and Carl

0944b606589f052a0a8411f0a723c28f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@e1iterate

Tell Jdax to hurry.
Also tell THPers to not get there too early as the 5+ hour round means we need a few extra minutes to setup :D

All good. Was not our fault for the long round. We waited ever tee shot and approach.

All good. Was not our fault for the long round. We waited ever tee shot and approach.

Where's the call to the Ranger?!

Back