The 2019 Bridgestone Championship

Sounds like another great THP opportunity, can't wait to get the details.

Oh my...

Lived in Ohio my whole life and have never played there, this would be a great time to check it out!

We will have full details coming soon, but wanted to drop this awesome teaser since this one is coming up in July.

This year’s THP Bridgestone Event will coincide with Senior Players Championship. Two days of team golf that will be at Firestone CC with members of Bridgestone Golf R&D and Marketing.

It won’t stop there however. VIP Perks and Party normally only reserved for guests of Bridgestone. All part of the THP Event this year.

Stay tuned as we drop the full details soon for a weekend that is going to be very cool.

IN....................

Hello Ohio. Very cool.

Pretty friggin awesome to have this here! Theres 3 full 18 courses so im assuming the play will be on the West (AWESSSSSOOMMMEEE) and the North (Arguably better than the South, Championship course). Wherever its played will be phenomenal as their facilities are top notch. Even if I wouldnt get in....im on board to help out any way possible.

ohhhhhh wait a second here......

Very impressive and unique twist to this THP event. Look forward to hearing more details.

Whoa!!! Firestone CC!

So, yeah that's kinda big new.

Wow, sounds pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well it’s a good thing I live less than 2 hours away from Firestone...this would be convenient. Sounds like an awesome event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2019 Bridgestone Championship

Despite consistently bringing really bad form to THP events, after following along the MC and Distance with Srixon events the competitive juices did start flowing. Firestone CC will be an amazing back drop and I really like the direction Bridgestone is heading.

Hoping I can somehow make dates & travel work.

I’d tee it up with you any day

Ohio? Ugh...I kid I kid

This sounds pretty cool

That would a long time in O-H-I-O for you #back2back

The awesomeness level for this year just upped several notches. Can't wait to hear more on this one. Also great to see Bridgestone back as a sponsor.

Sounds amazing...and I just happen to be off that entire month....

Despite consistently bringing really bad form to THP events, after following along the MC and Distance with Srixon events the competitive juices did start flowing. Firestone CC will be an amazing back drop and I really like the direction Bridgestone is heading.

Hoping I can somehow make dates & travel work.

Your memory must be different then mine, I remember some pretty sweet shots out of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buying my Albatross Club Membership for this event... It's literally in my back yard! Love the south course, others are challenging!

Um, yep!

Another ridiculously great opportunity! Thanks for the info JB!

So like, the people in this event would possibly get to meet and hang with Fred Couples? That dude has been one of my favorite golfers for decades.

I've always wanted to play Firestone and this sounds awesome. Unfortunately I'm headed for lumbar fusion surgery in early May!

This might be my only chance to play at Firestone. This would be fabulous to get into.

I'm running out of superlatives to describe the events that THP and its sponsors roll out for us. How about simply, that's f'n amazing, I want to go!

I'm running out of superlatives to describe the events that THP and its sponsors roll out for us. How about simply, that's f'n amazing, I want to go!

Yes sir, we will accept that one : )

this one might be possible for me, that'd be fun

Back