The 2019 Bridgestone Championship

I'm running out of superlatives to describe the events that THP and its sponsors roll out for us. How about simply, that's f'n amazing, I want to go!

Yeah no doubt.

I was fortunate to be able to play Olympia Fields CC in Chicago for a THP event and that was an absolute treat. Firestone will be the same way.

Well this sounds pretty awesome.

Big get playing there!

Hope to get back to a Bridgestone Event, it was my 1st at PGA National and remains a very special memory.

Being at Firestone is just incredible for a group of Hackers, truly a special Event.

The 2019 Bridgestone Championship

Just when you can’t fathom anything getting bigger or better around these parts, we get news of this event. Holy cow. I am speechless. Firestone....Bridgestone....wow! Standing ovation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that most of THP likes to play golf and party so this should be another pretty hot ticket!

Daang this will be freaking sweet!!!

WOW! This will be amazing!

The North and the West courses at Firestone are very fun and setup totally different then the South. All 3 are very unique and I've enjoyed playing them all multiple times.

THP events are ridiculous. Having a baby at the end of June so this would not be doable. Will follow like all the other events though!

Well, that sounds awesome.

Out of pocket all day and this bomb gets dropped. Looking forward to more info coming along!!

Just spoke to them and post Masters, we are going to have a lot of details coming.
One teaser...Team Event.

Just spoke to them and post Masters, we are going to have a lot of details coming.
One teaser...Team Event.

Yes, Another Team Event!!!

One teaser...Team Event.

Heck yes. The championship is always a hoot!

One teaser...Team Event.

I like teams....but all joking aside this is an awesome event

Little quick bump with some killer stuff that each participant will receive for being a part of the event.

Custom Lifestyle Backpack
Custom leather valuables pouch
Custom Insulated Thermos
Two dozen golf balls
Custom stamped wedges (3 XW-1 wedges that are custom stamped)

There will be more, but how awesome is that.

That’s an awesome list. Going to be some very happy people who get into this one!

This is gonna be awesome!!! Getting better all the time and I have to say again that it’s awesome to have Bridgestone Golf back in the mix on THP!

Um yeah thats a pretty awesome swag list

That's a pretty great swag list! It makes me so happy to see them partnering back up with THP for an event again.

thats a hell of a good start to a pretty awesome event!!!

Very nice swag list plus getting to play Firestone....I’m in!

Swagalicious, baby!

Back