The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So awesome to see Yagley and Lil'rat join THPers for the practice round. Taking even more time out of their schedules to hang out with the community

That’s awesome that Yags and Jose came in early for the practice round!!!

aff19e4bc4010c96b121794299ba243a.jpg

Instructions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I’m concerned about a possible chafing situation for the Buck...

0968161a0674695dc8d5edf529b4d631.jpg

Don’t wait until it becomes an issue, be proactive and preventive... You’re Welcome.

The Chaf is real. Being a northerner, playing in Georgia in June in college was a whole new ballgame. My buddy packed the green bottle of extra strength and I ran down a fairway after applying!

That Puma gear looks awesome.

Nice looking course. Looking forward to following along!

While y'all have that view, it's currently snowing here in Ohio haha. Just when I thought it may be done for the year... but I should know better by now! Looks like a great day guys, have fun!

pumped for you guys! have a blast and I cant wait to follow along

The Morgan Cup Practice Round is today.

When it’s Major - we pay tribute to #TheKing

3377a7e4a402cb1f80f14c3601cd5e50.jpg

Love this

Fun stuff fellas....

Myself, Morgan and Rachel are at the ferry and heading over to Haig in 30 minutes.

This afternoon we will meet everybody at ferry where you get off for the proper Morgan Cup welcome. There we will give your your house keys and get ready for a wild ride.

The Morgan Cup Practice Round is today.

When it’s Major - we pay tribute to #TheKing

3377a7e4a402cb1f80f14c3601cd5e50.jpg

That is so money!!!

d995162606ffebc80b9dbb465e2fda98.jpg

Love that Trophy! Such a nice touch to P4B on the plate. Kudos @JB

Myself, Morgan and Rachel are at the ferry and heading over to Haig in 30 minutes.

This afternoon we will meet everybody at ferry where you get off for the proper Morgan Cup welcome. There we will give your your house keys and get ready for a wild ride.

Have a great weekend JB and Morgan. Following along will bring back fond memories of Haig Point for me. Say hi to Craig also.

69f3608971a34725b918674d37d62afc.jpg

I miss that ferry and the island. Pass on my best to Craig and the entire staff at Haig Point.

f04d497e87fbdfc58c296c36128b7c59.jpg

That trophy looks amazing

Back