Hard at work right now. Working on a new swing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no shipping update. :crying::disapointed::mad-tongue:

f5361c4e6b46f25bca7925aba302bf02.jpg

Hard at work right now. Working on a new swing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just mesmerized by the blue sky and green grass haha

I’m just mesmerized by the blue sky and green grass haha

Haha in Tucson, the only green grass is on campus at U of Arizona and the golf courses. Turf here at TG and even in people's yards

I dunno even know what that stuff is

Nope. I was going to post a photo of snow and ice but I’m tired of seeing it and would rather stare at equipment photos or phoffers blue sky

Nope. I was going to post a photo of snow and ice but I’m tired of seeing it and would rather stare at equipment photos or phoffers blue sky

The sun is out here, but it’s still cold and tomorrow we get dumped on woohoo (not really)

I just got done hitting balls. Lol 42* in Acushnet. 2" of snow all year here, rain on the way and 55* next week. Yeehaw

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I got caught up on this thread today and I now have this urge to get myself a set of King F9 OL irons because I am convinced they will fit my swing better than a standard set, and have been trying to find a set to demo today.

Well I set out today to find a set of OL F9s. Mission accomplished.

9 iron after the first 200 balls. Still having trouble cementing some swing changes but at least contact was decent.

aFA6pE1.jpg

9 iron after the first 200 balls. Still having trouble cementing some swing changes but at least contact was decent.

aFA6pE1.jpg

I bet a wild majority of those shots went straight.

aFA6pE1.jpg
That hosel is way too clean. I make sure to test the forgiveness of every inch of the face when I practice.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That hosel is way too clean. I make sure to test the forgiveness of every inch of the face when I practice.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

needs some more work on the toe as well. lol

Very Nice!!! I hope you enjoy them.

Looking forward to following y’all along thought the Morgan Cup journey and seeing how all the different club combinations perform for each of you. The excitement is real.

Looking forward to following y’all along thought the Morgan Cup journey and seeing how all the different club combinations perform for each of you. The excitement is real.

Blended set of FTB/CB/MB is going to be money! I may grab an F9 4i for the tee though.

I know I’m excited to take everyone on the ride with us at the MC. Amazing group of guys

I just wanted everyone following this thread to know that we are being treated like tour pros, even though we are just weekend hackers. Team Hackers has a group chat set up on Google Chat and we have been enjoying it, getting to know each other. Mike Yagley, our assistant captain and big wig at Cobra/Puma has been participating with us and has been extremely responsive to answer any questions we might have, as well as just being part of our team.

I had a little issue with my driver order. It was not anybody’s fault at all. I barely mentioned it in our Group Chat and the next thing I know, Morgan reaches out to me here on THP, seeking a solution and putting me in touch with somebody at Cobra. I now that Morgan and the Cobra folks are very busy and yet they are so willing to help us out.

Any of you who have not been in a THP event, it is better than you could imagine. I am not flaunting it, because I know so many put their names in, but wanted to reiterate how high class everything is and express my appreciation.

Major skim on my part, but have you guys gone through hole previews of Haig Point yet? If not, I'm happy to do that at some point based off my experience last May. After having played each setup once, there are some things I would have done differently on a second time around those tracks.

I can either do it this month or in the 2 weeks leading up to the event, based on the preferences of the players in this event.

Major skim on my part, but have you guys gone through hole previews of Haig Point yet? If not, I'm happy to do that at some point based off my experience last May. After having played each setup once, there are some things I would have done differently on a second time around those tracks.

I can either do it this month or in the 2 weeks leading up to the event, based on the preferences of the players in this event.

I. Want. This. Information. Will pay to have a team hacker exclusive

aFA6pE1.jpg

Nice work phoffer we need to go hang out at TG soon!

Back