The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Congrats to all!

Was really hoping on this one I've gotta admit. I'll be following along on the live update, if y'all do half as good of a job as the Grandaddy crew this year it'll still be a spectacular follow! They knocked it out of the park!

While this thread is about the MC, Cobra/Puma and the guys playing in this event, this means a lot to Team THP! We will be supporting both teams in the MC just as hard as we were supported and this event is going to be just as fun to follow!

Teams shaped up nicely! Can't wait to follow along with the lead-up to this event.

Go Hackers!

Congrats to those who made the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

way to go dude! i'm super pumped for you.

yeah buddy! you rocked the titleist event we did together. can't wait to follow your journey in the mc!
Thanks Chris!! I have a short break where I'm trying to catch up but plan to re-read last year's Morgan Cup thread again. You guys were fun to follow!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jdax will be along with early odds before you know it!

Yep, you know it...
Hope to move from Morgan Cup Odds Maker to Morgan Cup Participant next year... Congrats again to both teams...

I’m looking forward to the follow...

Congratulations Tenputt and 93civiccpe!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm in shock...I dont know where to start. Yes I do....thanks to JB and Morgan for everything you guys do for EVERYONE. This site has been nothing but pleasant and the positive vibes from all THPers has been awesome. The information, reviews, contest and support people show goes above and beyond. This has probably been said thousands of times but I am truly grateful. Thanks again. I look forward to posting, updating and meeting everyone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Congrats. I guess we will be celebrating together. 3/20 is mine. Man are we lucky.

93civic and Acushnet - welcome to Paradise! I've seen a lot of support for Team Hackers, but I think we're in great shape to take them down...can't wait!

It felt like the workday would never end but I wanted to share some quick thoughts. I cannot wait to meet my teammates and enjoy paradise in Haig Point. In going to wear out my simulator between now and then, especially if we keep getting snow!!
https://youtu.be/fvbUSQ262Ug

It felt like the workday would never end but I wanted to share some quick thoughts. I cannot wait to meet my teammates and enjoy paradise in Haig Point. In going to wear out my simulator between now and then, especially if we keep getting snow!!

Really excited for ya going to be a trip of a lifetime enjoy the ride brother!!!

Congratulations to the final two! Civic!!!!! Way to go buddy

Thanks man!! I still can't believe my ticket got punched!

holy crap. I am actually speechless. I got on and saw the notifications in my inbox and assumed something had gone wrong with my grab bag.

nope I AM GOING TO THE MORGAN EFFFING CUP.

and the day after my birthday. best. birthday. present. ever.
My birthday is the 16th. Crazy how many birthdays are around that time!!

Congrats to all selected to play in this terrific event! I am looking forward to following along! Looks like a couple of great teams.

Feels like it’ll be a long 3 months, but I bet when you get there it will have felt like time flew by! Enjoy the journey!!

Congratulations to all the participants. You are all going to love this venue. The staff at Haig Point is amazing at every level, the golf course is fantastic and fun, and the setup of the island just allows you to be completely immersed in the event. Can’t wait to follow along on y’alls journey.

Congrats to the participants! This is one special event at a very special place. You guys have fun and freaking kill it!

Soooo what clubs y’all getting haha

Congrats to both teams!! Look forward to following along and hearing about all the new gear in the bags!!

Congrats everyone! Can’t wait to follow along.

Really looking forward to following along . 2 great teams 2 great Captains equals 1 Epic battle!

Amphibians can Tapatalk

Is the MC the same weekend every year? Hopefully not. I didn't put in for it this year because my kid's birthday is the 24th. I guess I'd get an opening every few years, but hate to cram a solo trip that close to his bday anyway. Maybe in 4 years when he's out of the house. :clown:

So who all has been stalking the Cobra website today?

Back