EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Oh, what a feeling....

Bringing this one back to the top because, Grandaddy...

Thanks @SouthernShred now I will be daydreaming about this this work, oh wait I already do since it is almost like a morgue around here.

Thanks @SouthernShred now I will be daydreaming about this this work, oh wait I already do since it is almost like a morgue around here.

I’m WFH, but everyone on my team is running around with their hair on fire. I could use some peace and quiet! Or at least something fun to think about. And that’s where the Grandaddy comes in!

Always exciting days waiting on the announcement and getting that PM.
If you don't know how to post a video to Youtube, go learn and practice so when you get the call you can do that.

The one stimulus bill that will help me is hearing more Granddaddy talk!

Just got news I'm working from home till at least the 17th of April....but seeing this thread in my notifications made that news not so bad(y)

14744D36-6F71-458A-9B2B-CFB371131FCE.jpeg
Hole 17 on the Dye course.

I still think this is the best Par 3 on the course. The view is perfect.
A5E22174-2C22-4DF1-AC6A-8D13FD477C43.jpeg

I can't believe this thread was dormant as long as it was!

Hope all my brothers/sisters and their families out here in THP land are all doing OK! This should be a very exciting week for all of us. Couple of chats happening, and just maybe a little announcement will be made as to WHO will be representing all of us at the end of the year during the Grandaddy. Good luck everyone. It’s going to be fun!

@Snickerdog you have so many great pictures! Thanks for jumping in here and continuing to share them with us hopefuls! Cant imagine how spectacular the full 360* view in person!
It is my pleasure and glad everyone enjoys them. I didn't get as many as I would have liked to.
I had the pleasure of playing with Al both days and that was a wealth of knowledge of the course for 2 days in a row.

Back