EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I love the bag this year.. Very well chosen!!

Whatever, just add it to the list of unprovoked smack TP likes to talk. They are certainly the Emporer Palpatine in this relationship.

Quietly stoking the coals. :LOL: Nice to see the banter between the teams increasing.

I really love the bags for this year's MC!
The Red White & Blue is perfect and I love that both teams bags are the same except the logos

Team Hackers getting that prep in this morning!

70FC850F-C229-4530-81BC-21A8D8DED406.jpeg

Those bags are just incredible, loving everything about them :love:

Really like the bags! I got mine when I got home from my round on Friday and I'm really amazed at the quality. It took a beating from my 2 year old and held up well (I was stress testing for research purposes). My front room was littered with my new Cobra bag alongside my Ogio Convoy cart bag (which I picked up this year as well). Both bags are extremely light but I was using a Ping hoofer before the Ogio and to what I can remember, the Cobra feels much lighter and higher quality. I'm really impressed with this bag!
1600697594683.png1600697624872.png1600697656749.png

Just over 2 weeks 🤯

I stopped by the course to hit some wedges this morning. The MIMs impress me more each time I hit them. They have such a solid feeling at impact. And it's nice to see beat up Pinnacle range balls stop dead or hop backward on good swings. I didn't do any bunker work but when I've had hit sand shots around the green, the 58 is very good.

My confidence is high with these wedges in hand.

If anyone is still considering playing Wolf Creek on the Monday after the MC, please let @KY Golfer or me know this week. If we don’t hear anything, we will change it to a tee time for 3. @baylrballa is playing 😀

the MC wait time has been unbelievably long. It seems surreal that we can finally say it is close. I can’t wait to meet everyone!

Back