EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Maybe all of you could like post 5 “go hackers” posts and then wait a day or two for a paradise supporter before 5 more of you chime in? TIA ;)

Nothing personal. I'm sure that everyone that is lucky enough to be part of the Morgan Cup are great guys. It's just that the truly fortunate ones are on #TeamHackers. ;)

Nothing personal. I'm sure that everyone that is lucky enough to be part of the Morgan Cup are great guys. It's just that the truly fortunate ones are on #TeamHackers. ;)
So maybe 25 to 1 :) Heck, @KY Golfer , we can probably fit all of the Team Paradise supporters in our minivan and they can caddy for our team ;)

So maybe 25 to 1 :)
That's probably pretty close, at least until the initial odds are posted. At that point I'm guessing that it will stay pretty consistent at 35 to 1 plus/minus a point or two. :cool:

With the OL irons, do you think you're leaning towards the Speedzone (I see you currently game the F9) or the Forged Tec?
Likely go with the SZ-- I will hit the Forged Tec, but had good success with the F9 and would think that the SZ fits me a bit better.

I'm in!
#TeamParadise4Life
Nothing against the hackers, I am on #teamparadise. 901DF9E1-5F0D-4959-BEDD-D397525A78EB.jpegI had the opportunity to meet 2 of the 8 Paradise boys and can’t wait to follow along.

Nothing against the hackers, I am on #teamparadise. View attachment 8924462I had the opportunity to meet 2 of the 8 Paradise boys and can’t wait to follow along.
This guy gets it!! As much fun as the banter is the competition is the smallest piece of this event.. You've already won just by getting selected!!

The banter is a big part of the fun.

Likely go with the SZ-- I will hit the Forged Tec, but had good success with the F9 and would think that the SZ fits me a bit better.
Loving your avatar pic. :cool:?

This guy gets it!! As much fun as the banter is the competition is the smallest piece of this event.. You've already won just by getting selected!!
Truly feel fortunate to have been selected. (y) The next 4 months will certainly be a fun build up to the main event in Utah!!

How many of you participants have changed your computer or phone wallpaper to a pic of that amazing course???

How many of you participants have changed your computer or phone wallpaper to a pic of that amazing course???
Not me, not yet anyways.

Not sure why either. I haven't changed my homscreen in years.

@Canadan Hackers are 30/1 favorites. I read that on THP so it has to be true. I figure once it gets closer, @JDax will have the real odds closer to 28/1 ;)

@Canadan Hackers are 30/1 favorites. I read that on THP so it has to be true. I figure once it gets closer, @JDax will have the real odds closer to 28/1 ;)
It won’t be that much... lol
I’ll be watching the prep, club orders, etc. then post a number...

Now I know that you are a Hackers supporter, so don't let that sway the ol number up a bit. :p

You should have seen @jdtox with the Mizuno putter yesterday. If he buys one, they might be 4/1 favs.

Now I know that you are a Hackers supporter, so don't let that sway the ol number up a bit. :p
I chose Team Hackers at sign up, now I’m a free agent... I could be swayed.

Back