EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

:ROFLMAO: Pretty sure I won’t be hitting one either.
I didn't hit one in last year's MC.. Probably because my bag went 5 iron then 7 wood like a couple of yours do!!

I was planning just to play golf like I usually do: crappy with a fair chance of mediocrity. I can do that with an iron or driver off the tee. I did order the Big Tour 3W because I always hit 3W off the tee quite a bit. But this Cobra 3W has been special...

Bryson and Rickie don’t lay up off the tee.

Now we have 14 Cobra staffers that are a bunch of...

you know what, we will stop while we are ahead.
What is happening here? Who said we are hitting irons? I haven’t even seen the hole yet

A couple more days and the first peg goes in the ground! Golf, great people, great food, and great equipment and apparel!
It has been a long build up to a flagship event. Take it all in! Take pictures and make memories.

There is a ton of talk of not pulling driver on that first tee but it’s a no lose situation now. Either you pipe one and everyone loves it or you don’t and you can grumble that you knew you should have hit iron.

The moral of the story - hit driver.

Can’t wait to see how those dark finish wedges handle the desert...
They will play just fine from the fairways!🙏🏽
seems this bag may have one too many clubs.... ;)
May still not be decided at the top of the bag.... naw like @oumagic said he is trying it out. Idk if the shaft will work for him but we will have options.
Holy smokes!! This is the gear ya'll got? What a score!!!
Do you want to be a tour player?
Hell ya. It’s and incredible journey so far.

I will be hitting Bryson bombs, hopefully not OB. Already feel some first tee nerves.May have to have some pre game liquid courage.

They will play just fine from the fairways!🙏🏽

May still not be decided at the top of the bag.... naw like @oumagic said he is trying it out. Idk if the shaft will work for him but we will have options.

Do you want to be a tour player?
Hell ya. It’s and incredible journey so far.

I will be hitting Bryson bombs, hopefully not OB. Already feel some first tee nerves.May have to have some pre game liquid courage.
Regardless of what’s in the bag, the key which I know will happen...
Have a blast! Nothing else like it!

Oops 11 AM CST
I need to figure out these time differences, and quickly! The missus is not going to be happy with me this weekend :LOL:

Loving thr strategy and gamesmanship going on in here! Participants have been killing it for months.

When in doubt...hit the big stick!

6501E8A2-5B77-40C5-BF6C-5A3263BF670F.jpeg

That mask really improves the appearance @JB...safe travels and cheers to a successful Morgan Cup!!!
Beaded shoe wearers cannot comment on appearance

Finishing up packing this morning before taking my little dude to school and heading to the Airport. Excited to get the travel started. Safe travel to everyone leaving out today!

Finishing up packing this morning before taking my little dude to school and heading to the Airport. Excited to get the travel started. Safe travel to everyone leaving out today!
Safe flight my man, let's get the Hackers party started!

Beaded shoe wearers cannot comment on appearance

I said the mask looked good...why you have to come in hot hating on beaded shoes?

Hey, WTF man! You don't wanna tee it up with me in Houston?
I meant here in the next month as I owe @baylrballa at hat. I do want to get down to H-Town to play with you, @Bryndom ( since we didn't get to play in the Cape) and the other guys sometime this winter.

Got to meet more than half of team hackers last night, so far a bunch of good guys.

One thing needs to be pointed out however, was there a height requirement for their team upon entry? They keep getting taller and taller each new one that arrives haha

Back