EXPERIENCE The 2021 Budget Golf Experience

The people at Budget Golf are top notch!

Just a great Off Course listen with Dan and Ryan, “golf trip of a lifetime” sounds incredible.

Whoa! The course and swag list look incredible. Plus, you know when Budget Golf is involved, it's going to be wild!

Keep up the energy!!!!

Finally caught up on last weeks episode. another beauty @Canadanx. This experience really sounds unreal and definitely would be golden ticket worthy if I had one.

Tons of signups for this one already and it is going to be a blast.

You guys are officially on deck!

Work on those games, get them honed in to play this beautiful golf course and we are excited to get up there.

Work on those games, get them honed in to play this beautiful golf course and we are excited to get up there.
@Davidhibler and I have been working hard and discussing in private how awesome this is going to be. I'll speak for both of us when I say neither of us can wait!

You guys are in for such a treat. Budget golf doesn’t mess around with these events.

:banana:

I keep going back and forth on the irons. At what point will I actually have to make a decision on them?

I may have to go back and hit them all again.
Super indecisive.

Hard to express just how excited I am for this trip

:banana:

I keep going back and forth on the irons. At what point will I actually have to make a decision on them?
Very soon actually. Expect a PM from GolferGal today or tomorrow on that.

Hopefully everybody is working on their game, apparently this course is not easy.

Hopefully everybody is working on their game, apparently this course is not easy.

Yeah, the greens look diabolical :)

Stoked.

Yeah, the greens look diabolical :)

Stoked.
Im actually going to get a lesson next week for this one.
Need to hone it in a bit. Im excited to get to play with you guys.

My game has improved so much from the start of the year. I'm still worried about some of the distances though as I am not a long hitter.

Nothing is going to stop is from having a great time butt you're also right with the greens, they look a bit tougher than what I'm used to.

Can't believe this kicks off in 15 days.

I was thinking yesterday about how nervous/excited/grateful I am to be a part of this one along with @Daluteh

I've been working on my game, trying to get ready.

It's not perfect, but it's coming along. I was looking back and found a post from the anti handicap thread.
This is where I was on June 24th
SmartSelect_20210912-211455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Today, I sit right here
SmartSelect_20210912-211527_TheGrint.jpg

I think it's decent progress in a few short months.

Excited to get out there and meet JB and Ryan.
This is going to be a good time for sure!

Can't believe this kicks off in 15 days.

I was thinking yesterday about how nervous/excited/grateful I am to be a part of this one along with @Daluteh

I've been working on my game, trying to get ready.

It's not perfect, but it's coming along. I was looking back and found a post from the anti handicap thread.
This is where I was on June 24th
View attachment 9027405

Today, I sit right here
View attachment 9027406

I think it's decent progress in a few short months.

Excited to get out there and meet JB and Ryan.
This is going to be a good time for sure!
Well done David! That's a great improvement! Excited to follow along in a couple weeks!

@Davidhibler I can't agree more. It's going to be so exciting! A couple weeks ago that 5 week text was :joy:

I can't wait to talk to you about all of the stuff on the short drive there. My wife bought me a new hat, shirt and glove along with a pair of socks - she doesn't want me looking like a hacker while I'm there. I still will, but at least she gets to shop for it.

Does THP spoiler their members??? Wow!!! Every time I see an experience, I think it can’t get better and I’m consistently wrong… they outdo themselves every time!

Does THP spoiler their members??? Wow!!! Every time I see an experience, I think it can’t get better and I’m consistently wrong… they outdo themselves every time!

Back