LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The Legend Al has made an appearance!!!

Great to see Al show up! Does he know what a THP legend he is???

This is my first GD follow along, God I hope I can crack this experience once, that's all.

Great following this.
You and me both...in the meantime I had a blast following along with the last seven installments!

So interested to see what Callaway driver is next for me…. Currently game the Mavrik Subzero. So ready for non-redacted info!!

I am a sucker for some Chicken Parm!!!

This is my first GD follow along, God I hope I can crack this experience once, that's all.

Great following this.
First GD follow as well…. Strategic meeting today helped follow… tomorrow might be tough.

one day my friend. One day we too may be in the hallowed grounds of the Grandaddy!

Laminated menu? Al is upping the game here

They're not at Al's, they're at a restaurant. Al's house will be tomorrow night.

So interested to see what Callaway driver is next for me…. Currently game the Mavrik Subzero. So ready for non-redacted info!!

I gamed the Mavrik Driver, SZ 4w, and 3h + 5h loved ALL of them. The hybrids still are some of the favorites in my bag. Can't WAIT for more release info.

Great to see Al show up! Does he know what a THP legend he is???
Do legends really know they are legends? My brother met Garth Brooks in a sporting goods checkout line and from the conversation, Garth didn’t know he was GARTH BROOKS! I have a feeling that if I ever met Al or a Toulon or Cleveland, they wouldn’t know they are legends.

Here’s my Al story… In 2017, I played with Al as my host for 36 holes. He was my host, during singles… When Finley closed me out, I was shell shocked and disappointed… Al took a moment pulled me aside, put his arm around me a said, “Look around, you are playing golf in paradise, you could be at work… Keep that in perspective., you played really good yesterday, you just didn’t have it today & that happens… “

He probably doesn’t remember, but I never forget it… Al is life goals.

Shrimp Scampi please and a couple Lunas Mules. That place looks great!

From this menu I'd go with the Shrimp Scampi especially since it's a house specialty.

Back