The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

30 min turn around then, if lucky. THP pace says that's cutting it real close.
Is the clock broke in my house? It’s 4 pm, they got an hour. Chit chat can come later. Time to get ready.

30 min turn around then, if lucky. THP pace says that's cutting it real close.
Hmmm, I do not understand I guess. I’m pretty efficient and always early.

Real question for all the participants: How are we feeling about the course, especially from those who may not be used to this kinda turf/conditions?
Good question.

For me it's usually getting accustomed to the green speeds when playing nicer courses.

Hmmm, I do not understand I guess. I’m pretty efficient and always early.

I think it winds up being a bit close, especially for the last group. But hey, let's hope I'm wrong!

I think it winds up being a bit close, especially for the last group. But hey, let's hope I'm wrong!
I would never hope that you were wrong! Unless you ask me to 🤷‍♂️

I’m an optimist. ;)

James said the Hackers brought clothes to shower in the locker room. I don’t know how that fits with can’t be in the clubhouse early.

Good question.

For me it's usually getting accustomed to the green speeds when playing nicer courses.

For me, it's always worth spending some extra time around the short game area. Is the turf firm or is it a bit soft? How is it into the grain? What shots work and don't work based on the given day?

Then yes, greens 100%. Get dialed in on that as much as possible!

James said the Hackers brought clothes to shower in the locker room. I don’t know how that fits with can’t be in the clubhouse early.

Sounds a lot like a ask for forgiveness, not permission kinda situation.

C21E8DD7-570B-4584-B758-C5E959EDBDB9.jpeg

Unboxing of the swag 😍

I really like the nameplate on that trophy.

the competitive juices flow a little harder once you see the trophy I’m sure.
I would bank on that! All I've seen is a photo and I'm already pumped up!

Good. Lawd. 😍

I don’t know what a pop top is?

Bluetooth speaker that folds down nice and small.

But also, Buffett was way ahead of his time when he cut his heel on one.

Edit: Oh wait, they didn't get the mini one. Wooow CPG came through something DEEP!

Back