LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

MY DUDE!!! Be safe!
Please don’t fall asleep on the drive home after that awesome time on the course. Lots of coffee. Your child will be happy to see you when she wakes up in the morning and gets her goat!

How in the world am I supposed to keep this guy happy now at home in Ohio after he had the best time ever in VA with y’all? You’ve made my wifey job even harder :p

I think I used the word incredible a lot over the last few days but I really don't know how else to describe this experience. At the airport now and will spend a lot more time over the next few days recapping the whole experience while following up to all the questions and comments throughout the last few days. But in the meantime, thank you so much to the awesome Titleist team, JB, Golfergal (the food was out of this world!), and the other 7 guys who made this a trip I'll never forget.

And don't forget to check out the club specific threads over the next few months as well. The content and reviews in there will be definitely worth a follow! These new clubs are legit and I heard the term "cheat code" used more than once out there. When you get a chance, hit them. They're going to WOW you!

Also.. @Duffer Waldorf didnt miss a shot today. For those who don’t know his first name is Mike. I would like to start a petition to change his forum name to “Can’t Miss Mike” as that will be his name to me going forward.
I know that feeling.

Anyone have a favorite hole? Whether from your play on it or just the layout?

Great follow the last couple days-everyone safe travels home.

#8 for me..you can go left or right off the tee. Played it @ -1 for the 2 days :cool:. Was about +50 on the other holes! :p

Please don’t fall asleep on the drive home after that awesome time on the course. Lots of coffee. Your child will be happy to see you when she wakes up in the morning and gets her goat!

How in the world am I supposed to keep this guy happy now at home in Ohio after he had the best time ever in VA with y’all? You’ve made my wifey job even harder :p

Clearly I’m illiterate on this app and only 50/50 respond to the right posts LOL

Safe travels all. Y'all absolutely rocked out on the updates, photos, vids and tidbits from Titleist. Many thanks.

I don't know how JB and Morgan, and the THP partners, will do it but they'll raise the bar yet again. It's their way!

Last edited:
Another awesome event and a great follow. Safe travels everyone!

It was a epic follow....well played guys and wish all of you a safe trip back.
What an awesome course and Titleist is (y)

Also.. @Duffer Waldorf didnt miss a shot today. For those who don’t know his first name is Mike. I would like to start a petition to change his forum name to “Can’t Miss Mike” as that will be his name to me going forward.
Been his partner in 2 different events. It would be 3 if I had the chance to let him carry me again. So steady and when the putter gets hot look out.

10, I went eagle birdie. 9 is another 5 I enjoyed with a birdie and then the par save of my life.

12 is fun, 18 is too.

Just catching up from afternoon meetings. This was such a fun follow. As a TSi3 player, the info on this line is at the top of my list. Can't wait to hear even more from you folks the longer you get to play them. Early reports are exciting. Oh yeah, Dormie Clubs are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great job taking us along.

Safe travels home everyone.

Although I birdied #2, 5, and 17 over the two days, #16 (402 yd dogleg right) was my favorite hole. Both rounds I went driver, 4h, two putt for par, and couldn’t have been happier!

Be safe heading home y’all!

Really tough to pick one but I think 15 is it for me. Just so visually striking off the tee, and very strategic, but probably the most gettable par 5 out there. Helps I birdied it today too, courtesy of an absolutely laced TSR2 4w to just short of the green from 250 (y)
PXL_20220921_160156727.MP.jpg

Hey @bigbov - as promised, this is for you! Drive safe buddy! 4 more hours and you'll be enjoying a cold one yourself...

20220921_182707.jpg

Safe travels and thanks for bringing us all along!

Hey @bigbov - as promised, this is for you! Drive safe buddy! 4 more hours and you'll be enjoying a cold one yourself...

View attachment 9122349

My guy.. looks delicious! Just like we said the high/rush from the last few days is making this drive a snap. Carrying me right through! Hope you have a safe flight home!!

Oh Atlanta airport, thanks for EVERY FREAKING FOOD PLACE BUT TWO being closed in my terminal 🤣

Oh Atlanta airport, thanks for EVERY FREAKING FOOD PLACE BUT TWO being closed in my terminal 🤣
What are your choices, and how are the lines??

Ugh brutal dude!

Heck yeah buddy!
Driver: TSR2 10*, MRC Tensei AV Series Blue 55, stiff flex
Fairway: TSR2 16.5*, MRC Tensei 1K Black 75, stiff flex
That 3 wood looks like an absolute beast!

Back