EXPERIENCE The 2022 Victory Cup with Mizuno

well, that was fun!

My mind is blown, that was an incredible call! Thanks, @JB, and @Vosh68 for the call!

Business is about to pick up big TIME!

impressive, to say the least
There was a lot put into this one and we know its going to be a blast.
Chris and Walker (him subbing is a great thing) are just so awesome.

What's up guys? This is Walker from Mizuno - just wanted to jump in and say great to meet you all earlier and looking forward to next month! Pumped to be able to sub in for Jeremy and join you all.

What's up guys? This is Walker from Mizuno - just wanted to jump in and say great to meet you all earlier and looking forward to next month! Pumped to be able to sub in for Jeremy and join you all.
This forum name is fantastic.

:welcome:

best forum name ever! Can’t wait to hang in a few weeks!

Finally got done with work and have had a bit of time to digest the info from today….
All I can say is….

Welcome and so dang ready to get this going!!!

Um so I want to know what was discussed on the call? 😂😂😂

I have to think having a Texas Ranger leading us has boosted our odds a bit.

I’m jealous!! Hope you guys have a blast!

Anyone else been pondering bag setups the last few days??

Anyone else been pondering bag setups the last few days??

the question is do i make the smart decision, or do i make the full on crazy town internet golfer decision???

Back