EXPERIENCE The 2022 Victory Cup with Mizuno

Definitely, y'all have fun today and hit em straight!!

have fun boys! post some pics in the live round thread.

It’s officially victory cup week. Tomorrow your live thread and contest goes live

We are ready to rock and bring the forum along for a wild ride!

Should be a treat for you fellas this week. Been looking forward to following this one for weeks now!

I cannot wait to follow along and see all the pics! Is everyone ready for 17!!

There is a rumor that all of us in this like to play fast.......we'll see if @JB agrees :cool::cool:

What a great THP week coming up🔥

So ready for this. Played pretty well this morning. Front 9 had the swing growing and made smart decisions off the tee box and on approach shots. Back 9 had a few struggles - didn’t make as many smart decisions as I was pressing a bit and trying to not lose the round I had going. Happy with the overall round.

cannot wait!!!

Can’t wait to hear what @Vosh68 has to say about this good looking new line up

Pretty much convinced that the JPX923 Hot Metal Pro with Recoil 95 will be my next irons but looking for feedback this week which will make me feel better about it! Help me out gentlemen. 👍. If all goes well these will be ordered by Thanksgiving.

I’m going to try to squeeze in 1 more round tomorrow before the Victory Cup. Unfortunately I won’t make it to my goal of having round 100 on the year be played at Sawgrass. I’m sitting at 90 right now.

I feel good though. Confident. I’ve dropped my cap to 8.5 (from 12ish at the start of the season). It’s definitely a ‘home handicap’ tho. We’ll see if it travels.

I’m going to try to squeeze in 1 more round tomorrow before the Victory Cup. Unfortunately I won’t make it to my goal of having round 100 on the year be played at Sawgrass. I’m sitting at 90 right now.

I feel good though. Confident. I’ve dropped my cap to 8.5 (from 12ish at the start of the season). It’s definitely a ‘home handicap’ tho. We’ll see if it travels.
No matter what happens just stick to your plan on 17 😆

90 freakin rounds…..

Im only 75 behind. At least I won’t be fatigued.

90 freakin rounds…..

90 rounds is about how many I have in the last 5 years.

90 rounds is about how many I have in the last 5 years.

Haha same. Guy is a machine. He’s outsmarted himself with 1 less excuse to use. Everyone knows that “rusty” is a top 5 event excuse right up there with adjustment period.

90 freakin rounds…..

It’s a lot. I know that. But I was in a unique position with the golden ticket to know and obsess about doing all I can to not embarrass myself with my game at an experience 🤣.

I know that’s a very minuscule part of this and all are welcome so it’s not going to dominate my mind but it would be nice to play decent. Either way I’ve had a great time out there and I’m a full lunatic fringe addict now so…worth it!

Haha same. Guy is a machine. He’s outsmarted himself with 1 less excuse to use. Everyone knows that “rusty” is a top 5 event excuse right up there with adjustment period.
‘Guys my back is super sore, I didn’t give it any time to heal this season’

‘Boy that road trip really got my hips tight’

Got a couple locked and loaded don’t you worry 🤣

we arent used to Bermuda either. Add that to your arsenal just in case too haha.

New shafts
New grips
New clubs
Getting used to the altitude
Getting used to the new type on grass
Getting used to the soil to sand density and ratio
We can workshop a few more

Back