ANNOUNCEMENT The 2024 Albatross Club is Now Open

My wife forcing me to fall asleep with Friends on TV every night for the last 12 years, is finally paying off.
I have no idea how I missed this post but my wife does the same. Nick at nite with friends on... It's a problem

I hope all guests lurking around the forum take a moment to register and get in on the AC. It supports a great cause and unlocks a world of opportunity. I’ve had a dream of a first year on THP and want more to experience that.

Let me be proof that tenure really doesn’t matter. Just embrace this place.

I hope all guests lurking around the forum take a moment to register and get in on the AC. It supports a great cause and unlocks a world of opportunity. I’ve had a dream of a first year on THP and want more to experience that.

Let me be proof that tenure really doesn’t matter. Just embrace this place.
It helps make long tenured member's dreams come true too.

Albatross Club is such an incredible gift you could give yourself, or to someone else. It opens a world of opportunities, allows access to chances for incredible experiences, and supports a worthy cause!

It is that time of year again where the golf season is winding down. We want to thank every single person that joined in 2023 and welcome you to the 2024 Albatross Club. While this past year was packed with experiences and exclusives for the members, 2024 is shaping up to be the best online community experience in golf with our feature rich software and so many surprises that are coming next year.

View attachment 9216113

I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and to help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

View attachment 9216114

Cost
$39.95
Membership runs through 12/31/24

Helping Children
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for an organization that does amazing work. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to St. Jude, because the the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.

What Is Included
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
New 2024 Tag under your name on the forum showing support
Ability to take part in THP Experiences
Ability to take part in Special All Expenses Paid THP Experiences
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members Only
Special Forum Testing of equipment for Albatross Club Members Only
2024 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
2024 THP Fantasy Golf (full bag of clubs up for grabs)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Invitation to be part of MLB Bracket
Invitation to be a part of NHL Bracket
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
And Much Much More

THP Experiences
We have shared some of our amazing Experiences coming up next year already, but there are plenty more to come. Each one featuring equipment, golf and so much more. If you missed them or just want to learn a little bit more about what these events are all about, check out the many live update threads on the forum or ask below and we can direct you to one with your favorite company.

Signing Up
Super easy to signup with multiple ways. First, you can just click here to go right to the signup page. The other option is going to Account Upgrades in your profile shown in screenshot below and follow the steps.

View attachment 9216116

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2024 will bring us.
How much of the $39.95 is donated to St. Jude ?

How much of the $39.95 is donated to St. Jude ?
We don’t disclose an exact percentage because it changes year over year but I can safely say a large majority. Every single year we have been transparent with bricks purchased and that information is both public and can physically be seen.

Things are rolling.
New event just dropped in the GOAT Cup.
Signups for Bag Boy Championship are NEXT WEEK!

@wvudiehard this is the thread with the instructions for the Albatross Club.

I'm in...DONE!!!

Goat Cup signup still going on.
Golden Ticket announcement coming on Friday.
We also have the first Shaft Up contest coming up very soon for AC members.

Goat Cup signup still going on.
Golden Ticket announcement coming on Friday.
We also have the first Shaft Up contest coming up very soon for AC members.
Can't wait for the Shaft Up

Thank You to all THPers that have supported this campaign already

As people log in you will see 2023 tags come off.

lots of 2024 tags in place already. Love it

2024 is going to be a really really good year around here!

I love having both tags showing but ready to get to 2024!

I believe most of the 2023 tags are down now. There will still be some that take a bit, as those people log in, but hello 2024.

Any plans for the Albatross membership to include a USGA GHIN membership?

Any plans for the Albatross membership to include a USGA GHIN membership?
Not at this time.
It does have a slew of benefits, including fantasy sports, trips, etc, but without taking money out of the pool that goes to charity, that would not be something that is possible.

I was asleep at the wheel, glad to help the cause. It's a honor.

Not at this time.
It does have a slew of benefits, including fantasy sports, trips, etc, but without taking money out of the pool that goes to charity, that would not be something that is possible.

I love the charity part of it. Children wellbeing and homelessness are near and dear to my heart.

Sorry for the delay on payment I was asleep at the wheel.

Another week here and another signup for a special event. This one with Edel Golf.

Tomorrow.
Another THP Experience Signup is here

I wish I could buy two Albatross Club memberships. That's how awesome it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JB
Another week.
Another signup for a THP Experience.
This one heading to Victoria National.

This is awesome, can't believe it took me so long to find this. Take my $$

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back