ANNOUNCEMENT The 2024 Albatross Club is Now Open

Hardest working $40 in the golf world.

Just renewed mine. I haven't been online much with work this year but I'm hoping to be able to dive back in and engage more often this coming year.

A huge THANK you to the THPer who anonymously paid for my 2024 membership, it's very much appreciated. Looking forward to an exciting year!!

Well thanks to that number wasting @JDax1234. I have to find someone to gift an Albatross membership to, thanks a lot Buddy.... 😉
Kidding aside (sort of), thank you Sir.

Glad to see so many jumping in and helping the cause.
We have such a fun 2024 planned.

Best money to spend on golf, bar none! Renewed for 2024, thanks again THP!

I have to thank @Dartgod as he very kindly paid for my membership. I paid it forward in the form of a donation to St. Jude’s through my brother-in-law’s push up challenge. Looking forward to a fun finish to 2023 and exciting 2024!

1698965167984.jpeg

Glad to see so many jumping in and helping the cause.
We have such a fun 2024 planned.
I don't know where you're gonna find personal time... But Thank You so much.

This is just a no brainer for me. St jude has kept my cousins daughter alive way longer than originally projected. They did what no one else could do. She has had a rough yr as her tumor came back. She, and st jude keep fighting. Even if you dont get picked for one of the awesome opportunities, there are a lot of other things you can do here.

On the eve of the last THP experience of 2023 before the Grandaddy.

Get ready for a wild 2024 AC members

On the eve of the last THP experience of 2023 before the Grandaddy.

Get ready for a wild 2024 AC members
Cannot wait for 2024 but still some fun left for this year!!

Being out of the loop for a few days with a group of THPers got me super amped about next year

Haven't been on the forum for a number of years, just getting back into golf. Glad to see the Albatross club is still a thing! Just signed up for 2024 and dug this bad boy out hopefully give a few of you a trip back down memory lane... must have been 2011 or 2012?

Attachments

• IMG_6281.jpeg
    IMG_6281.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6282.jpeg
    IMG_6282.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 8
I'd like to thank the generous anonymous THP'er that paid for my 2024 Albatross Club membership! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: THP's membership always makes me want to try to be a better person. This kind of thing is but one example of why.

How could I not go for it?

Haven't been on the forum for a number of years, just getting back into golf. Glad to see the Albatross club is still a thing! Just signed up for 2024 and dug this bad boy out hopefully give a few of you a trip back down memory lane... must have been 2011 or 2012?
Thats an oldie.
Welcome back.

I still have that one as well. 2012, I think?

The first THP Experience Signups have been announced.
12/12 of this year for the Data Experience at Hidden Creek

The first THP Experience Signups have been announced.
12/12 of this year for the Data Experience at Hidden Creek
LFG!

Signed up again yesterday after a little break from the forum. It's such a positive thing that THP does. How can one not join?

What an amazing first couple of weeks of the 2024 AC signups.

We already have an event signup on the books with the Data Experience and have a slew of stuff coming up that are going to be so different.

Thanks THPers

I almost forgot.
We are definitely bringing back our Thanksgiving Feast picture contest

Man what a few days.
Two more Experiences have gone up with full details.

With another couple of THP Experiences announced over the last few days, wanted to bump this up for those that might have missed it.

Back