EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I thought this was a permanent team pledge? What are we betting on now (& should I be scared?) 🤣
Don't let @Jtubb17 get involved in this. The way he jumps ships, his body will look like a wall in gang territory!

Xout.jpg

Absolutely not 😂
Canadian Hug GIF by Kim's Convenience

Geez, I go on vacation and this thread takes a weird turn. By which I mean temporary anything just shows a lack of commitment. 😈

Who's gonna get the first Bag Boy logo tattoo?

Everyone talking about our temporary tattoos like they are going to do something more. Funny 😂

Everyone talking about our temporary tattoos like they are going to do something more. Funny 😂
If you spill chowdah on yourself, because eating is hard, and it burns, thats basically getting branded, right?

To be fair, there has been a lot of shenanigan speak and tomfoolery related events in this thread.

2nd to last off, all we have to do is be waiting and I think we're doing alright, I'm hoping 🤣

you've seen me and @Mikey D so you know there's 0% chance we'll be running late for lunch.
"that's good. that's good. that's good too. let's get lunch!"

Damn straight, I got priorities. Eating and drinking are near the top of the list.

Back