EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Awesome. Cannot wait to see who is selected.

Hoping to add my name to the list of those who qualify for the "THIS COULD BE YOU" position with the Shaft Up 2 sign ups coming up on March 5th!

WOW, that's pretty amazing!

Two months to show why it should be you! Can't wait to see who gets the call!

Sounds amazing! Congratulations in advance to the lucky 4 6 picks...

Last edited:
This will be an absolutely amazing experience for those that are chosen!

This is awesome... What's better than getting to go to a :UST: and :thp:event? Getting to go to 2 :UST:and :thp: events.

Fantastic event for those who qualify.

I wish I was eligible for this one, it’s going to be an epic event.

Already knew this was going to be a good one as soon as the teaser released last year and this confirms it! Dates as they might not work out (TBD), but will still definitely be in the UST Mamiya threads as the season gets going for me regardless.

Fear Of Missing Out GIF

Wish I was eligible. This sounds incredible

Looking forward to this one and seeing who gets the chance to join in!!

I need redemption!

Is there a shaft up 3 this year? Or are we down to just two more spots with the signups for #2 tomorrow?

Beyond those logistics, how cool will this follow be? You know everyone will be engaged and the live thread should crazy with a bunch of experience vets.

This will be d@mn amazing!

Is there a shaft up 3 this year? Or are we down to just two more spots with the signups for #2 tomorrow?

Beyond those logistics, how cool will this follow be? You know everyone will be engaged and the live thread should crazy with a bunch of experience vets.
There is a third. It says so in the beginning of each Shaft Up (three part series).
It took a long time to go through every single UST Experience ever and find the participants. Starting making notes over the last couple of months.

Oh heck yes…Ballyhack in Oct, UST Mamiya knowledge from @DannyLe and friendly competition!

I need to get that adapter put on that shaft!

So awesome. I only hope to get into either Shaft Up #2 or #3 this year so I can be eligible, otherwise this will be an amazing follow!!

Holy smokes! What an awesome event for those past particpants!

Thats Good Patrick Stewart GIF

Back