EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Late last year we hinted at something cool coming from UST Mamiya called the Finale, which is a THP Experience unlike anything we have done before. The gist of it is pretty simple. Forum Members joining @DannyLe and Myself at a beautiful golf course for some friendly team competition, learning about shafts and a custom driver shaft for each participant.

Untitled-9.jpg

When & Where
October 13th-15th
Roanoke, VA
Course: Ballyhack Golf Club

Cost & What’s Included
$599
Custom Driver Shaft
54 Holes of Golf (36 and then 18)
Night Putting with Group over Drinks on lighted up green
Team Lodging in Cottages at the course
Custom Swag made specifically for this event
Group Dinners with Shaft Education
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Details
This incredible few days is open to 6 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 and go up against @DannyLe and @JB . We will be putting the pairs together and they will be complete with team names.

The Finale got its name because this THP Experience is only open to participants that have gone to a UST Mamiya event on THP in their history. From the Shaft Spectacular, to Rivalry to Distance Bash, all of the Shaft Up events and everything in between. Each of you was given a task coming out of the event, which was to review the equipment received as part of each experience.

There is no signup. We will be hand selecting those that have made an impact in their sharing of words and of course helping others with the knowledge they gained. We will announce the lucky 6 participants in a couple of months, so plenty of time to be a part of it.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Participants
We will be announcing the participants on May 16th, 2024
Team Jewamese - @JB and @DannyLe
@BigDill & THIS COULD BE YOU
Team Calm and Combustible @JDax & @mikeg_74
THIS COULD BE YOU & THIS COULD BE YOU

Last edited:
Jealous doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Absolutely incredible!

This is awesome! I've never been in a UST event so I don't qualify

I love this for those that were able to make an impact. This is going to be awesome.

What a special opportunity.

Sounds incredible!

Amazing!! Super cool! I’m in!

• Admin
this will be so absolutely amazing!

This is going to be an awesome event!

Love this! Excited to see who is selected for this!

Another awesome one to follow along with. Cant wait to see who joins Danny and JB. They’re going to have a blast.

Oooh! It could be me!

Amazing opportunity... Ballyhack in October w/ Danny Le!!! Fingers crossed.

This sounds truly amazing!
Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

This is awesome. A custom UST shaft eh 🤔 . There's been some dangerous looking ones in the past!

This looks awesome! Can't beat a UST event with @DannyLe at Ballyhack!

I have been waiting for this one!

I Hope Please GIF

This should be a fun follow. Can't wait to see the matchups!

Looks like it will be an amazing time

looking forward to the selections

This will be an amazing event! More shaft knowledge and the matches to follow!

Shaft knowledge was never my forte but I sure am learning more each day! Spectacular event!

Back