EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

This experience with Mitsubishi sounds amazing. I could really use some education about shafts. I have very little shaft knowledge and to learn from experts would be ideal. I will be following this one and definitely signing up when the time comes.

This will be a great experience. I have the MMT 85 shafts in my irons and they feel great.

So excited for this one. Really looking forward to finding out more about the new Diamana shafts.

Spent some time with Jonathan with Mitsubishi last week. He is super excited for this one.

So am I!

Another awesome experience at Ballyhack from the sounds of it! Love to see Mitsubishi getting in on the action.

excited to see what participants are going to be blessed with!

Spent some time with Jonathan with Mitsubishi last week. He is super excited for this one.
Love when the sponsors are just as excited about these as THPers are

Spoke to them yesterday and the group is super excited for this one

This is going to be pretty killer, looooooove that they’re excited for it too!

Not sure why it took me so long to try some Diamana shafts, but now that I have it doesn’t take much to look for another club to put one in.

Have made a few changes to my golf bag for 2024 and Mitsubishi Diamana shafts now occupy three slots:

Diamana ZF 60S has really been outstanding paired with the Cobra LTDx LS. Best combo for me with this head.

Diamana Thump f75S paired with the Tour Edge C723 13 degree is so good too! It really is like a mini driver. Off the tee it has been almost magical.

Diamana Thump f85S paired with the Tour Edge E723 21 degree is unbelievably easy to hit. A friend hit it a couple of times last week and he had a “Wow moment!” He had never hit a 7 wood before and now he’s looking hard at adding one to the bag.

Been really impressed with the Diamana shafts. Top shelf quality, looks, feel and performance.

I’m excited to get the fairways back with new Mitsubushi shafts. Can’t even imagine what the excitement would be for this one.

No doubt it’s going to be amazing

Signup is right around the corner

Signup is right around the corner
How many experiences has Mitsubishi done with THP before this one?

I don’t recall any but I could be totally wrong
I don't either, but I've only been around a little over 8 years

Very excited about this one!

Shaft related experiences are really interesting to me! That's probably the area of gear I know least about.

Hopefully everyone that followed the Goat Cup this week will understand how special and amazing THP events are, especially at Dormie properties! This will be a helluva lot of fun folks, get ready for it

Its officially signup week.

Back