EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

So did anyone in the group go with the WB?

View attachment 9259594
Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nice! I hoped so! Since I’ve got these two in for homepage review articles, I actually went with the new Tensei Red in 70X 👀

Nice! I hoped so! Since I’ve got these two in for homepage review articles, I actually went with the new Tensei Red in 70X 👀
I ended up going Diamana WB 53 X at 44.5”. I cannot wait to get that in the Darkspeed!

I went with the Diamana TB 70S since it seemed to suit my needs best.

Oh, and this might interest you all…

IMG_6681.jpeg

I went with the Diamana TB 70S since it seemed to suit my needs best.
That’s a damn good looking shaft! I think it will suit you well

Got to chat with Mitsubishi today as they are building your stuff in tour department and we went over itinerary.

Super excited.

Also, if you have not followed an event live update thread this year, I cannot urge you enough to do so to see what is expected and what it’s like.

Get involved. So people have a reason to be involved. I mean we have shaft threads, course breakdowns and live updates every single week

Got to chat with Mitsubishi today as they are building your stuff in tour department and we went over itinerary.

Super excited.

Also, if you have not followed an event live update thread this year, I cannot urge you enough to do so to see what is expected and what it’s like.

Get involved. So people have a reason to be involved. I mean we have shaft threads, course breakdowns and live updates every single week
Oh that is killer!

Super excited.

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Ohhhh man! I cannot wait to find out more

Just played another round with the Tensei Raw White. I’m beginning to question why I ever took it out of the LTDx and why I waited so long to put it in the Darkspeed.

It also has me even more pumped for the Diamana WB to get here now! #isitjuneyet

Super excited.

I have been looking at some of the Ballyhack hole breakdowns and I am pumped for this.

I also got a new driver head, since why would I want to use the old drive with a new shaft? :LOL: I am looking forward to having a more stable shaft in there than my old Grafalloy Prototype NT (that I have had for YEARS).

I admit, I have not been on many of the live update threads as I have a hard time with work and when not working, playing.

I have been looking at some of the Ballyhack hole breakdowns and I am pumped for this.

I also got a new driver head, since why would I want to use the old drive with a new shaft? :LOL: I am looking forward to having a more stable shaft in there than my old Grafalloy Prototype NT (that I have had for YEARS).

I admit, I have not been on many of the live update threads as I have a hard time with work and when not working, playing.
You have three back to back to back coming up over the next two weeks including multiple at Ballyhack that you can tune into.

You have three back to back to back coming up over the next two weeks including multiple at Ballyhack that you can tune into.
For sure I will make some time!

Dates are already blocked out on the calendar for all the Ballyhack scouting I can possibly get!

Reactions: JB
Back