EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Two spots left on Team Paradise ..........

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

It’s not the flying part I’m worried about, it’s all the horror stories I hear about airports
No one ever talks about the ease in an airport though, fyi. Depending on your airport? Security is a breeze. More depending on time to be honest.

i drive when i can, Briggs-4 and a half hour drive

It’s 4 balls in play just like a foursome.
It shouldn’t be slow.
I agree but I only have the one round as reference. The other alt shot I played was really quick!

No one ever talks about the ease in an airport though, fyi. Depending on your airport? Security is a breeze. More depending on time to be honest.
Reno is easy.. almost doesn’t matter the time of day..

Was really hoping to find out the final 4 names tonight before bed

Was really hoping to find out the final 4 names tonight before bed
You have to sleep on your hopes and dreams now.

Reactions: MH
I’m looking forward to seeing who is going to join us.

Been busy with work then coaching kids baseball and now at my daughters play. I don’t think it has really set in properly yet.

Still I’m excited. Certainly motivated right now

Man, its so much fun seeing the teams fill out. Hoping we get the final four names today and have complete squads.

Man, its so much fun seeing the teams fill out. Hoping we get the final four names today and have complete squads.
Definitely a good way to start the weekend. Team Hackers is filling out nicely!

Soon the long wait is over :D

I may or may not have gone through my bag iterations again today. And looked at some iron and putter fitting times...

So yesterday we saw specific threads about the first and second “two from signups.” I wonder if there are more coming from signups today or shoulder taps. Can’t wait to see the last 4 round out the teams!
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

So yesterday we saw specific threads about the first and second “two from signups.” I wonder if there are more coming from signups today or shoulder taps. Can’t wait to see the last 4 round out the teams!
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
I understood from JB's comment of "hundreds of applications, only 8 spots" that the rest would be from the submissions.

Going to be an exciting day for 4 more people today!

Back