EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

GIF by filmeditor

To be apart of ANY THP Experience is special. Best amateur experience ever. While I haven’t participated in the Hackers/Paradise rivalry I would switch teams in a heartbeat to play in a THP event
I LOVE all THP experiences. I love and respect my Paradise brothers. So that’s the line I personally would not cross.

#Paradise4life

Palm Trees Summer GIF by haydiroket

I think @Jtubb17 has a misconception on the transfer portal and NIL money. The Hackers need to want you to transfer to their team before you actually are allowed to transfer.

You are now a man with no country.

I think @Jtubb17 has a misconception on the transfer portal and NIL money. The Hackers need to want you to transfer to their team before you actually are allowed to transfer.

Or like Switzerland

Paradisians don’t speak for Hackers. Your statement is
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Paradisians don’t speak for Hackers. Your statement is
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office
You mean like you, a Team paradise member, saying that he is now on Team Hackers?

You mean like you, a Team paradise member, saying that he is now on Team Hackers?
I broke my allegiance. I’m team Hackers!
Season 8 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Sounds like the Hackers propaganda machine has been fueled up and is firing on all cylinders. Too bad y'all can't see the right way through the smoke.

Team Paradise will continue to roll. I have confidence in @jdtox to steer the team to another win!

Seems more like Team Paradise just choking it away.

“Siri: Give me an example of foreshadowing”
I prefer to look at it as the universe sending you a sign that I’m all in and you need to accept me 😂

I prefer to look at it as the universe sending you a sign that I’m all in and you need to accept me 😂
Take your Team Paradise stuff and set it on fire with video evidence. Cleanse yourself and we will discuss.

Take your Team Paradise stuff and set it on fire with video evidence. Cleanse yourself and we will discuss.
I respect cobra and puma gear, too much to do that sir. I like your line of thinking though. Let’s talk this through and come up with something a little more reasonable

I respect cobra and puma gear, too much to do that sir. I like your line of thinking though. Let’s talk this through and come up with something a little more reasonable
Fair. I would have laughed at that request just the same

I think maybe I didn’t realize how big a deal the team allegiances are in the MC. 3 pages for one person flipping is wild 🤣🤣.

I think I remember April 8 being the signup date am I right? It’s been a crazy month for me personally and unfortunately taken me away from THP more than I’d like. Hopefully things will be calming down for me soon and I can get back to not being a skimmer 🤣

I think maybe I didn’t realize how big a deal the team allegiances are in the MC. 3 pages for one person flipping is wild 🤣🤣.

I think I remember April 8 being the signup date am I right? It’s been a crazy month for me personally and unfortunately taken me away from THP more than I’d like. Hopefully things will be calming down for me soon and I can get back to not being a skimmer 🤣
Pretty sure its Masters Thursday for signups

Yeah now that you say that I do remember reading that at some point.

Thanks! Exciting stuff to have signup on arguably the biggest and best golf day of the year!!

Definitely Masters Thursday! Hopefully those that are interested pay attention to Shaft Up 1 starting tomorrow and check out the gains @Nappy and @jayronmillz10 get from the new Darkspeed Drivers they will get fit into!

Definitely Masters Thursday! Hopefully those that are interested pay attention to Shaft Up 1 starting tomorrow and check out the gains @Nappy and @jayronmillz10 get from the new Darkspeed Drivers they will get fit into!
I have a feeling we will see big gains. I don’t think I have seen a single complaint against the Darkspeed lineup

I know I’ll be following. Shaft up is ALWAYS a great follow.

Back