LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I would let even be touching my food right now. Just listening to everything
Like going from a mono speaker to full Dolby Atmos. It would be completely enveloping and engaging.

I would let even be touching my food right now. Just listening to everything
Given the drop off in activity, I'm suspecting that's exactly what's happening right now. Everyone is focused on the guests of the hour, and why shouldn't they be?

Aaron is giving a rundown on how finishes are chosen and asking for THPer feedback on what they want
Oil can

finishing up my work day and I'm starving... I have been in and out all day following along! Goat track seemed like a lot of fun! NOW... bring on the dinner food pics! I'm freaking hungry!

finishing up my work day and I'm starving... I have been in and out all day following along! Goat track seemed like a lot of fun! NOW... bring on the dinner food pics! I'm freaking hungry!
There might? be some scraps left if you ask nicely. I'd recommend foraging for yourself :ROFLMAO:

Aaron is giving a rundown on how finishes are chosen and asking for THPer feedback on what they want
Copper would be amazing

What an opportunity for these fellas!!!

@sunshine isnt here so there are some leftovers

Raspberry beer is proper good.

View attachment 9261859
Abc Bougie GIF by The Bachelorette

Who's the favorite going into tonight's chipping contest?

Wow. Love the video conference over dinner!!

A sort of gold finish would be kind of cool

I had to google what an EDM is. Sounds like something that is recommended by doctors for males over the age of 45.
I actually like EDM sir. 🤣

What's going on guys

Back