LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Aaron is giving a rundown on how finishes are chosen and asking for THPer feedback on what they want
No chrome - the nickel is really well done.

Unreal

Quite the night so far,

Insane the cool sh*t we get to be apart of here.

If that’s not still there in a week in my size, I’m going to cry. That darn member guest is going to kill me lol
Dan's there now and I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing you a solid ;)

548/549 tour wins with Vokey wedges

No chrome - the nickel is really well done.
Would anyone really miss the chrome if they dropped it from the offering?

Learn Game Master GIF by Hyper RPG

Aaron is giving a rundown on how finishes are chosen and asking for THPer feedback on what they want
Only at THP can you give this kind of feedbacks & it be taken to heart and maybe implemented

Is this like the "9 out of 10 dentists recommend" stat? Surely it's got to be a rounding error

Bob likes to hand wedges to Tour players grip first so they don’t look at the grind and have preconceived ideas about them.

just told a great Adam Scott story about surprising him with a setup and it working out incredibly well.

I’m already talking to him about things lol
Why am I not surprised?

I should see if he can grab me a bag tag since I missed out last May

Bob likes to hand wedges to Tour players grip first so they don’t look at the grind and have preconceived ideas about them.

just told a great Adam Scott story about surprising him with a setup and it working out incredibly well.
"Don't look at it, just hit it and then tell me what you think" #amanofhistrade

Vokey and Dill at dinner is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Has the question of why does Raw cost more been asked/answered?

What a great opportunity to talk with the man himself................great job THP !!!

Why are Vokey wedges in Japan forged?

Back