ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

I would've been just as happy seeing you in this spot. What you brought to 2018 was over the top us partnering on videos last year was one of the funnest things I've ever done. We might need at least one more video bro so we can interview the 2020 AssCap. ?

Fire up the band!!!

Congratulations @dacatalyst41 following my first GD and run up to this year was great. You will do them proud!

Congrats... that was an awesome video!!!

Congrats Clayton!! So happy for you man! Very deserving, you’re gonna rock it out!

Great choice, congratulations

Congratulations @dacatalyst41 The GD squad is in great hands!

Such a great choice!! @dacatalyst41 I’m so happy for you brother

Clayton, man I know you have the Cap part down but if you ever need any help with that first part of your title let me know. Here for you bro

Congrats @dacatalyst41 .....awesome news....you’ll be a great Ass Cap!

Congrats Clayton, I know you’ll do the G proud! #familycrest

Congrats on the selection!!

@dacatalyst41 , my brother from another mother! This is such awesome, incredible, fantastic news. Makes my heart and soul smile knowing that you will be the one to help the 2020 team value the most important parts of the experience, to help everyone maintain perspective, to help make sure the G shines as bright as possible, and to help make sure Callaway has as much fun as the THPers do.

Team THP 2020 is already my second favorite Grandaddy team. :)

And a side note, Neubark is an ornery mofo :LOL:

Long live the Grandaddy!
#ForeverGrateful

Congrats Clayton , well deserved!!! You killed it in the 2019 GD thread and the updates/reviews afterwards!!

Congrats. This was a no brainer! Great choice!

True story: I'm almost as happy about this as I was getting selected for the event. Every time this thread pops up I end up with a huge smile on my face.

Congrats Clayton! Can't think of anyone who will represent THP and the Granddaddy better!

Only like 8 hours late to the party, but Congrats Clayton!!!!

True story: I'm almost as happy about this as I was getting selected for the event. Every time this thread pops up I end up with a huge smile on my face.
This is why our squad is so epic! Brothers!

Congrats! Both videos were awesome

congratulations

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Congrats Clayton, couldn’t have picked a better dude.

Congrats Clayton!!

Back