ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year at the Grandaddy of em All, 12 lucky THPers win the trip of a lifetime. A 13th member of that team is the assistant captain and that person is chosen from the large pool of THPers that have been in the event before, and exemplify what this amazing journey is all about.

This year we decided to have Jeff Neubarth and @Canadan announce it during the PGA Show.

There are two videos here. The first with the announcement and the second video is us calling the new assistant captain who has NO IDEA we were going to do this or that he was chosen.

Fantastic news! Congrats!

YES!! Well deserved! So happy to see him going back!

Well this was just awesome!

First Video:
- Loved the MikeG Reference
- "Its not Hollywood"

Second Video:
- Reaction from Clayton was awesome haha. He was totally caught off by surprise. I love how Jeff baited him with the product questions

Couldn't happen to a better guy :) Congrats man.

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

WooHoo! Congrats, buddy!

This was fun to watch from behind the camera, we had no idea who it was until Jeff Neubarth said it on camera... congrats Clayton!

Congrats. Those videos were awesome.

Dude you have no idea how damn excited I am for you Brother!!!! Absolutely love it!

Congrats!!!

Fantastic! Congrats Clayton!

the phone call is fantastic

This is awesome! Congratulations @dacatalyst41 The breakfast slider station has been officially put on notice. ;)

MY DUDE @dacatalyst41 !!!!! Those breakfast sliders have no idea what coming!!!!!

Seriously bro I am so damn happy for you. Go catch your breath now.

Congrats man!

As always, looking forward to following along with the journey this year.

That is awesome!!! Congrats.

Love anything Grandaddy related, so these things are always great to watch. It’s awesome that this year’s team will be in good hands to get things kicked off.

Very deserving! Congrats!!

These were fun to watch and congrats!! He gets to eat those sliders again!! ?

BTW this is why Neubarth currently has two Emmy awards. He can think quickly on his feet

Back