The Beard/Facial Hair Thread

I’ve had a full beard for 40 some years, and have never used any kind of balm or oil. I only trim it using my electric shaver. It doesn’t itch any more than any other part of me.

I'm about 10 days into my winter growth. I've about decided I may need Just for Men coloring more than I need the beard balm or oil, or Santa will be here soon!

I'm about 10 days into my winter growth. I've about decided I may need Just for Men coloring more than I need the beard balm or oil, or Santa will be here soon!
I just embrace the greys and whites. More and more every year!

I do not grow facial hair.. lol..

I will see myself out.

I just embrace the greys and whites. More and more every year!
I wanted to....I just haven't grown one for about 6 years. I swear it wasn't this color then!!! But then being a few months from 60 probably has something to do with it

I've been rocking a chin strap for years now, no reason to stop now.

I used to use got 2 b glu (or however it's spelled) back when I was fielding a slightly longer beard. I agree I would say that's more a balm than a gel as well.
I use the same stuff

I wanted to....I just haven't grown one for about 6 years. I swear it wasn't this color then!!! But then being a few months from 60 probably has something to do with it
I'm only 42... been dealing with this for a few years already. I shave my head because it won't grow thick on top, but my face seems to have not gotten the message.

I’m envious of tall who can grow length into your beard and you not look like a hobo. Even when shaped, it just doesn’t look good when it’s longer than like a 5 or 6 with a trimmer
Me too. hahahaha Though, I have been told I more look like a member of a group that sounds like califan..... :/

I have had my goat for damn near 30 years. I have occasionally grown out the full wolf man but I always keep it trimmed.

I did shave completely in 2015 and was told in no uncertain circumstances to grow it back as fast as humanly possibly...didn't realise I was that ugly apparently.

My trimmer died today right in the middle of a trim. I salvaged the look but am in need of a new trimmer. Any suggestions THP?

My trimmer died today right in the middle of a trim. I salvaged the look but am in need of a new trimmer. Any suggestions THP?
Wahl makes the best clippers/trimmers in my opinion.

I like wahl too. Keep thinking I’ll need a new one soon, but the one I have keeps on going

I've had my beard for all but a couple months of the last 20 years probably. I need to look into some balm, but have never used anything. Definitely starts getting frizzy when it's long. I'm also terrible at shaping.

I have one my daughter got me from the beard club. It’s pretty great, lots of attachments and battery lasts forever.

I like wahl too. Keep thinking I’ll need a new one soon, but the one I have keeps on going
Love my Wahl with all the guards and such. It’s not amazing but it does the job

I grew a full beard starting as soon as I got out of the Army in 1979. For the most part I’ve had it ever since. I’ve trimmed it down to a goatee a couple of times but alway decide to let it grow back in. I hate shaving. I keep it very. Lose, less than 1/4”. Just mow it every few days.

I have one my daughter got me from the beard club. It’s pretty great, lots of attachments and battery lasts forever.
Oh fancy.

I’m still using a plug in Braun, I think it is. I just used it yesterday morning and I’m not actually sure of the brand.

Does it work for full head or is it a smaller one designed for the beard only?

Back