f4abc9acc9e6fdb1c093385b76f5eecc.jpg

Impressive brown Ale.
It's a good one

Lagunitas Lucky 13

Just had my first Founders Brewing Co. KBS.....and holy crap is it amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to get up to their tap room and try the beers they have on NITRO it's a whole new level of deliciousness

Tonight's choices
603b6032b9d49cd8aed9bafc71160b4b.jpg

I love Stone beers! and hoppy wheat beers.

the one not related to GoT wins

I love Stone beers! and hoppy wheat beers.

the one not related to GoT wins

That's the one I had tonight, it was really good. Slight hint of peach on the finish, but overall a nice smooth brew.

That's the one I had tonight, it was really good. Slight hint of peach on the finish, but overall a nice smooth brew.

we should taste some micro brews at the Cure event.

we should taste some micro brews at the Cure event.

Speaking my language there bud! Thinking either local brew pub (need to research that), or could just hit the local beer store and grab a bunch of local brews to have at the hotel.

Speaking my language there bud! Thinking either local brew pub (need to research that), or could just hit the local beer store and grab a bunch of local brews to have at the hotel.

I'd be more than happy with both of these scenarios! I'll try to think of a few local brews to bring from home too.

I'd be more than happy with both of these scenarios! I'll try to think of a few local brews to bring from home too.

Sound great, I'll try to do the same. Do you have a favorite style (ipa, stout, wheat) I can source some local for you to try.

Sound great, I'll try to do the same. Do you have a favorite style (ipa, stout, wheat) I can source some local for you to try.

oh great! I love IPAs, porters, sours and Belgian triples. and every other type of beers really.

what about you, what's your favorite style?

oh great! I love IPAs, porters, sours and Belgian triples. and every other type of beers really.

I can work with that... I like porters and wheat beers the most, but haven't met too many beers that I haven't enjoyed

Love me some Imperial Stout!

f257113013d5327f59a0ae6d41117c3f.jpg

I've been on a pretty dry run lately, really haven't been trying anything good. I picked up a mix and match 6 pack from the grocery store today, unfortunately it's not cold.

I'm looking forward to opening my 2014 and 2016 bottles.

Harpoon IPA solid beer.

I could hook you up for a Vieille Gueuze to bring down on your trip.

For all the THP'ers enjoying DFW this weekend don't forget to try out some of the offerings from the Deep Ellum Brewing Company, I'm partial to the Dallas Blonde.

For all the THP'ers enjoying DFW this weekend don't forget to try out some of the offerings from the Deep Ellum Brewing Company, I'm partial to the Dallas Blonde.

Deep Ellum has some solid brews, but there are tons of local breweries with great beer. Community brewery makes some excellent beers as well as Rahr and Sons, and many others.

Deep Ellum has some solid brews, but there are tons of local breweries with great beer. Community brewery makes some excellent beers as well as Rahr and Sons, and many others.

I'm a big fan of Rahr Sons - it's becoming a goto at home.

Leinenkugels Big Butt Doppelbock

Around the house I am a miller lite kinda guy. When we are out I like Dos X Dark (lager) or Sam Adams. I love a good dark beer.

The Beer Thread

0d812c83076ba519cf382ac16d648c6c.jpg

Go Cavs! I love this 11%er!

Back