CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I’ll be curious to see what that looks like for him.
It's going to be interesting.

Not sure what the solution is though. Point has been a no-show in the playoffs, he needs to produce.

It's going to be interesting.

Not sure what the solution is though. Point has been a no-show in the playoffs, he needs to produce.
Which is bizarre, because Point has always been such a clutch performer! He’s part of the reason why they let other guys walk, and traded others after other cup runs.

Which is bizarre, because Point has always been such a clutch performer! He’s part of the reason why they let other guys walk, and traded others after other cup runs.
Doesnt help that the Bolts have been such a lower seed since they let the other guys walk. Have had some defensive nightmares to play against this year and last. Kuch has been nuetralized by the Panthers in these 3 games, so that doesnt help thing.

Doesnt help that the Bolts have been such a lower seed since they let the other guys walk. Have had some defensive nightmares to play against this year and last. Kuch has been nuetralized by the Panthers in these 3 games, so that doesnt help thing.
100% agree. This Florida series has been fun to watch though.

I said it about 30 minutes ago.

Might be time to blow it up and rebuild.
Bite your tongue
He wants a long term deal, and max money.
Max money? Are you sure? I thought he said previously that he wanted to finish his career where it started and would do what it takes to do that.
Wants 10 million a year he will have to be let go as he is a UFA. But they played really good, just happened to run into arguably the best team in hockey right now.

Bite your tongue

Max money? Are you sure? I thought he said previously that he wanted to finish his career where it started and would do what it takes to do that.
Wants 10 million a year he will have to be let go as he is a UFA. But they played really good, just happened to run into arguably the best team in hockey right now.
Maybe I misread it. Maybe by max he meant years?

Maybe I misread it. Maybe by max he meant years?
I think he is asking for 5, which is a ton for his age.
I know their GM has a rule about not during season, but I really wish this could have gotten done.

Its really crazy to think about, but he is without a doubt the best athlete the city of Tampa has ever had career wise.

I know their GM has a rule about not during season, but I really wish this could have gotten done.

Its really crazy to think about, but he is without a doubt the best athlete the city of Tampa has ever had career wise.
An older player wanting a ton of years to coast in to retirement? Sounds like CBJ material

An older player wanting a ton of years to coast in to retirement? Sounds like CBJ material
Thanks for Bob though.

Thanks for Bob though.
It's cool. We have Elvis. Everything is fine
This Is Fine GIF

• Haha
Reactions: JB

I really would hate to see him go, and I agree, best athlete Tampa has ever had.

Canucks with 9 shots after 2 periods, on pace for less than last game. They are lucky to be up in this game

And Caps lose yet again. Horrible. Shesterkin the Gerkin stood on his head again. Caps 0 for 7 on the PP ... that's not gonna cut it.

Vancouver hangs on for the win. Now leading 2-1. Crazy shot totals. Canucks outshot 15-3 in the 3rd! Only had 12 total in the game!

And now tuning in to the Edmonton / LA game…

Reactions: MH
Back