The Callaway Mavrik Driver

Got out for a quick 9 yesterday afternoon and this driver is crazy long! The sound is amazing and my playing partner even commented on how “solid” is sounded.

I will be getting out today, looking forward to getting some swings in with this driver again after a weeks layoff.

Weather is taking a turn. but I will be trying to the range as much as I can and talking about my brief on course experiences with this bad boy. 2 weeks!!!

Just booked my first round on the sim at my new course. I believe it's a skytrak, so nothing too terribly fancy. But, it's hitting golf balls. And, I fully intend to drop many bombs with this driver.

tenor.gif

So many things I want to discuss...

I’m really hoping I can get on a trackman at a place not too far from my house soon so I can hit some balls with this driver and compare head to head with my G410+. I already kinda know what the results will look like but I’m anxious to see the numbers side by side!

Shhhh! Just whisper it and no one will know.
Hit a tee shot today into a 15mph wind, it was 51° out, and got within 5 yards of my summer distance. :whistle:

Peeking from the next sim bay.

1577919919719.gif

I don’t know why I keep coming to this thread! I love my EF Triple Diamond yet I’m intrigued by Mavrik more than I should be given my love of my Triple Diamond. Reading comments about how great the Mavrik performs amounts to a form of torture! I can not wait for the embargo to end so all the juicy details can be spilled!

So when exactly does the embargo end?

.....just hanging around and waiting in the embargo to be lifted!

Having Mavrik withdrawals today. Need to hit this thing again!

Something wicked this way comes...

Something wicked this way comes...

if it’s what i think it is, i am really interested to hear your thoughts. our team is buzzing about everything, so curious to hear if you see what we are seeing.

Back