The Callaway Mavrik Driver

Another day closer to sharing this awesomeness and some other info along the same lines.

if it’s what i think it is, i am really interested to hear your thoughts. our team is buzzing about everything, so curious to hear if you see what we are seeing.
if it’s what i think it is, i am really interested to hear your thoughts. our team is buzzing about everything, so curious to hear if you see what we are seeing.
;););)

Got some time booked for this Sunday. Can't wait to let this thing loose.

Got some time booked for this Sunday. Can't wait to let this thing loose.
Me too, although mine will be on grass outside. :cool:

I drove a green with this last week from 355. This thing just wants to stay straight.
Ya you will be doing a urinalysis soon. :glasses-nerdy:

Can't wait to talk about this driver. People will be wanting to test against their own driver very quickly..

i might try to book some trackman time to go through the whole bag. i did some fittings last year with my gamer bag so i can have some applesish to applesish numbers.

Xander Schauffele looks like he's enjoying the Mavrik, just drove 14th green in Maui. :D

Xander Schauffele looks like he's enjoying the Mavrik, just drove 14th green in Maui. :D
Guess that isn't to bad if you're into that kinda thing. :cool:

Watching the TOC right now & noticed the Mavrik is louder than SIM or at least a higher pitched sound. For u guys that have the Mavrik How is the sound?

Watching the TOC right now & noticed the Mavrik is louder than SIM or at least a higher pitched sound. For u guys that have the Mavrik How is the sound?
Pleasing.

Back