CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Definitely is.
Some weird ones too. 🤣
Not you though.
Confused Look Around GIF by ABC Network

Definitely is.
Some weird ones too. 🤣
Not you though.
I might have heard you say a few times, “look around the room and if you don’t see the weird guy, it’s probably you” lol. Or something along those lines. THP can also claim a former forum member was Ohio’s 2nd best striker, so there is that.

Seriously though, great pick for this years captain. He will do Ohio, THP and Callaway proud.

Congrats @jlew! Well deserved selection, you’ll do awesome as Cap’n.

Question for the stat guys, has Ohio sent more participants to the Grandaddy than any other state?

Question for the stat guys, has Ohio sent more participants to the Grandaddy than any other state?
Ooof that’s one that I don’t know off the top of my head. I know of roughly 10 of us but don’t know numbers from any other state.

arya stark GIF

Right now the Redemption list I read every night is longer that Arya Stark’s list. I’ll talk to LDax about the footage.
Should probably stop talking trash and win a match 😂

Congratulations Captain @jlew !! looking forward to the rest of the team falling into place in the coming months!

congrats @jlew!! Fantastic choice to be captain! You are going to kill it.

Ooof that’s one that I don’t know off the top of my head. I know of roughly 10 of us but don’t know numbers from any other state.
Off the top of my head there’s 8. That’s terrible lol I gotta go back and look

I'm well aware of what poking that particular bear has gotten previous captains and participants. I'm going to be cautious in stirring up too much of the hornets nest.
Scared Money Don't Make Money. Walk your line, be confident and always bet on yourself. We are behind you, so poke away!! lol

Congrats and well deserved!! Looking forward to following along and seeing the rest of team THP!

Congrats!!

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
congrats @jlew !!! Bring it home!!! Love this announcement video!

@jlew how's that coffee tasting this morning??

Being honest- I slept like a baby last night.
That’s what happens when you become one with the universe

Back