CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Being honest- I slept like a baby last night.
Life Is Good Drone GIF by Yevbel

Awesome! So glad that you slept well
Don't think it's fully sunk in yet, but we're getting there. Found myself thinking about cost allocation for the pro shop this morning- and yes @JDax a mental note about your vest that @Mmaynard11 forgot :ROFLMAO:

Don't think it's fully sunk in yet, but we're getting there. Found myself thinking about cost allocation for the pro shop this morning- and yes @JDax a mental note about your vest that @Mmaynard11 forgot :ROFLMAO:
Pay Day Money GIF by Hollyoaks

Whatever you think you need...save more! :)

It takes a while for it to really sink in...but what a great problem to have! :ROFLMAO:

Being honest- I slept like a baby last night.
That's good to hear but don't get used to it.

And whatever you think you need again...double it just to be safe

Was definitely one of my regrets from the first trip that will be remedied.
We need a "This" reaction. I feel the same way. I have a couple hats that I baby so I don't ruin them but wish I'd spent more time at the pro shop for sure. Definitely jealous of Finley's golf hoodie.

Weirdly I didn't spend anywhere close to what I thought I would at the proshop. Had budgeted for muchmore.
I just couldn't find stuff that I wanted in my size.

Weirdly I didn't spend anywhere close to what I thought I would at the proshop. Had budgeted for muchmore.
I just couldn't find stuff that I wanted in my size.
If they had more polos in my size, it would have been scary.

If they had more polos in my size, it would have been scary.
Coffee Mugs (travel and ceramic)
Headcovers (mallet)
T-Shirts and Polos

The main things I didn't get.

Came home with a crew neck, and a lighter 1/4 zip, stuff for the wife (which I wish they had the one hoodie I bought her in mens version), ball markers, pin flag, and a last second hat purchase.

Gotta be quick in there to get what you want/need.

Not taking more pictures is regret #1 I had, not doing more damage in the pro shop is #2.

Pretty nice that four of us @JDax @JonD yourself and myself from the 2017 team are participating in THP Experiences this year.
Says alot about THP -
Thanks goes out to @GolferGal and @JB for that.
Low bar set with some teams, the good ones need to get another shot :ROFLMAO:

Back