CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

I'm well aware of what poking that particular bear has gotten previous captains and participants. I'm going to be cautious in stirring up too much of the hornets nest.
Winter Olympics Sport GIF by Team USA

someone say nest?

I'm well aware of what poking that particular bear has gotten previous captains and participants. I'm going to be cautious in stirring up too much of the hornets nest.
I wasn’t the Captain and mouthed off and the rest is history…

When you become a verb, I don’t think it’s a good thing :(
Yeah… I’ve come to terms with it. I missed a 4 footer on 12 to extend the match. 🤷‍♂️

I think if you redeem yourself and Jdax someone, it reverses the curse.

View attachment 9251746
I need so many redemptions at so many places, I don’t know where to start.
I’ll be paying attention to GOAT Cup sign ups next year, that seems like a good place to start a redemption era.

I need so many redemptions at so many places, I don’t know where to start.
I’ll be paying attention to GOAT Cup sign ups next year, that seems like a good place to start a redemption era.
Best time to start a redemption is now. But also, if LDax could film it in a cool Rocky like montage, I think it would go a long way.

Love the videos, @jlew

I was happy that you got named as captain and thought it was a great pick. After watching video, I know it was a great pick.

Best time to start a redemption is now. But also, if LDax could film it in a cool Rocky like montage, I think it would go a long way.
arya stark GIF

Right now the Redemption list I read every night is longer that Arya Stark’s list. I’ll talk to LDax about the footage.

Congratulations @jlew so very much deserved with all the work you do with the scoring for each experience.

Congratulations @jlew !!!!

Nothing says off to a great start like Ohio golf mecca talk. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta start at the bottom to appreciate the view from the top right? :cool:
Hey now, Ohio always gets the hate on the forum lol. :) But, despite the weather and stuff, there’s some solid THPers here, and a few good Grandaddy Alum.

Hey now, Ohio always gets the hate on the forum lol. :) But, despite the weather and stuff, there’s some solid THPers here, and a few good Grandaddy Alum.
Definitely is.
Some weird ones too. 🤣
Not you though.

Back