CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

I'm just soaking it all in. Like I said before- when the time is right, JB and Mr. Finley will get this show rolling I have no doubt. But until then- we've got a ton of other experiences popping off, and we can always tag @MWard for funsies.
There ya go.

More fun with @MWard is always good 👊🏼

Don't get it twisted, I'm super stoked to hear who my first teammate is and get this show underway. I also know though, that this thing goes by way too quick so I'm just not pushing things too much.

From my side of things:
- The spreadsheet that @mikeg_74 predicted I'd have, yep it's done
- Conversation tomorrow with an instructor for my own game
- Reading through previous years to see what worked for the community and what didn't
- Still trying to figure out @jdtox pairing strategy :ROFLMAO:

All that to say, I'll be ready to welcome the first teammate as soon as it's time.
Well in hand! And plenty of reading!

He told me in no uncertain terms he hated me
@MWard is just misunderstood. His hate should be viewed as caring and trying to toughen you up....never mind, you're right, he's just angry.

Uncertain? I’m pretty sure I was certain of my burning hate fire ❤️🤬💣💣💣
"in no uncertain terms" means exactly that- you were very clear and now we're beefing.

"in no uncertain terms" means exactly that- you were very clear and now we're beefing.
Pick on some one your own size..

200.gif

Tomato potato, all you need to know is I hope you get a papercut between your fingers tonight

Edit: I winced so hard at that mental image that I hit send before I was done

Tomato potato, all you need to know is I hope you get a papercut between your fingers tonight

Edit: I winced so hard at that mental image that I hit send before I was done
it's ok @jlew a papercut can heal, but once you go bald you're on that road for life. #Perspective

I heard, and don’t fact check me on this, that our new captain used to work as the SuperStroke mascot at the pga show.

Don't get it twisted, I'm super stoked to hear who my first teammate is and get this show underway. I also know though, that this thing goes by way too quick so I'm just not pushing things too much.

From my side of things:
- Reading through previous years to see what worked for the community and what didn't

All that to say, I'll be ready to welcome the first teammate as soon as it's time.
Super excited about the bolded comment above. I wish I would have started a little bit sooner with lessons.

Super excited about the bolded comment above. I wish I would have started a little bit sooner with lessons.
I am too candidly- I've had two lessons in my life, neither of which were really good. I found a guy on my side of town who seems high energy and his story kind of struck me a bit. So... intro phone call tomorrow at 08:00 and we'll see where we go from there.

And yes the @MWard comments about the state of my game have been taken in jest, but in reality my game isn't exactly where I want/need it to be. So time for some professional help.

The other two days were 30 and 45. I’m just sleepy
Take a nap and call us in the morning mister grumpy pants..

From my side of things:

I have notes on that pairing strategy, your problem is that you will switch formats in the middle of the round.

Back