TEASER The Data Experience is Coming in 2020

Spoke to Shot Scope this week and we are all still excited that this will be taking place still.
Excellent!! Super excited about this one!

I am loving that events are happening. Feels like a return to normalcy. Can't wait to follow along!

I'm in, when do we leave?

Great news, I love me some data

Spoke to Shot Scope this week and we are all still excited that this will be taking place still.
Shoot yeah!!! Still the event I am most excited about.

This still sounds super fun and exciting.

As a self-identified over-analyzer, this definitely piques my interest.

A little normalcy returning is a good thing. Having experts helping you make sense of your golf data can only help lower scores.

This has my attention more now than when first announced, with one of its competitors going toes up.

FEED THE

I love this. Huge data guy, this will be an incredibly opportunity and gonna be one of the best follow along!

That's great! Shot Scope is a product that is heavily on my radar. I've seen pictures if the v3 watch and just based on size alone, it looks like a massive improvement.

The whole phone in my front pocket aspect has kept me away from Arccos. Well, that and their subscription costs, lol.

Shot Scope looks like it will solve both problems for me when v3 launches.

Really excited to see more details on this one and see the end of the THP Experience Corona-induced hiatus.

Arccos has really turned me on to the power of data. This sounds right up my alley!

Niiiice!!

Holy Moly! o_O

Heck yeah!

I am in. To good to be true!!

More good news about another event. Awesome!

JB is full of great news today!!

Good new is always welcome.

This is awesome news. Can't wait

Back