CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no better online community for golf, and this is the culmination of it all. It’d be an absolute honor!

Loved getting my feet wet for experiences with the Morgan Cup. But bottom line....at heart I'm a Callaway guy.

Entry:

Learn about Callaway equipment, philosophy, and business approach. Add THP, community, tradition, and the Hideway. No amateur Experience comes close!

This isn't an entry, just supporting the event and the new team heading out to represent THP

"To experience something bigger than myself, build bonds you never thought imaginable & understand what the sense of community really is"

"It’s the ultimate amateur golf event that results in great friends, great equipment, great golf, great humor, and GREAT FUN! "

Once in a lifetime experience, once in a lifetime friendships, once in a lifetime opportunity; THE GRANDADDY OF 'EM ALL!

Entry:

I believe I would bring a fun lighthearted yet competitive spirit which would represent THP well and help teammates win!

Entry:

Love Callaway culture and equipment. Would love to be lifetime teammates with this group. Al's house and the Hideaway: FIRE!

Last edited:
Entry:

To be part of the greatest amateur golf event, and make new family through the shared experience.

Can't wait to meet our final teammate!!! Good luck everyone!!

There's nothing close in amateur golf. I would give anything to experience the dedication/sincerity Callaway brings to this event.

This past year has been most challenging for numerous reasons, would love to end the year on a high note.

Entry:

Why wouldn't you? It's the FREAKIN GRANDADDY OF THEM ALL!! THPers and Callaway royalty spending a week together in Paradise.

Best of Luck everyone. Someone is about to have the time of their life.

Don’t know the B-day one was pretty easy ;)😆

Good luck to everyone, will be great to have the Grandaddy crew finally rounded out

Entry:

Friendship. Wonderment. Excitement. Laughter. Relationships. Ambassador. Knowledge. Pride. Amazement. Grateful. The Hackers Paradise. Callaway. Hideaway. Experience like no other!

Entry:
Solo sport, individuals become a team as Callaway fanatics to put their arms around each other and raise the belt!

To be part of something special with Callaway Golf and THP with memories that will last a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back